The Weapons, Shields & Mods Trading Thread

Nozza

I am mostly looking for any shield that is better than what I have now...1440CAP/239Charge. No other abilities on it. I am also looking for all RAIN grenade mods other than Corrosive. I have a lot of top end stuff to trade, so just let me know what you are looking for. Snipers, revolvers, pretty okay AR's and SMG's.

-Peter-

GT: Yeti Man Pete

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, if anyone reading this has a modded weapon that they can dupe for me I would greatly appreciate your kindness of doing so. I can help do spec ops missions in MW2 in return if you would like as I am pretty good at CoD. If you can help me send me a message please!

GT: Ix Xcessive xI <-- those are i's

If anyone has any really powerful modded weapons that are level 39 (im about to hit level 40), please send me a message.

I'm about to start Mad Moxxi and I need something that can 1 hit anything.

I'm a Soldier so I'm looking for something along the lines of either a machine gun or a sniper rifle.

Also, if anyone has a modded shield (i've heard of shields that are like 50000), I need one.

Again, please send me a message if you have a good level 39 modded machine gun/sniper rifle, and/or modded shield that you'd be willing to dupe. Gamertag is xTKWxCanadaEhx

Im a lvl 23 soldier on my first playthrough any help that anyone is willing to give would be brilliant cause I got no friends with the game and am struggling through alone :(Thanks in advance ;)

Sends me a message. I'm looking for some good people to play with too.

Btw I'm looking for an smg with a damage of at least 90 and a Mercenary mod with smg regen of +9 or more (good luck with that last one). I've got a few different oranges I could trade including some guns with regen, message me if you've got some good stuff.

Edit: A defender mod with 42% team shield capacity would be awesome too.

Edited by Pure Efficiency

Im a lvl 23 soldier on my first playthrough any help that anyone is willing to give would be brilliant cause I got no friends with the game and am struggling through alone :(Thanks in advance ;)

Sends me a message. I'm looking for some good people to play with too.

I'm only level 9 but I too would like to find some people to play with. None of my friends have this game either.

Level 19 101001 Cannon

Damage 589

Accuracy 91.7

Fire rate 0.4

(Description) 010011110100110101000111

Infinite Ammo

I personally dont like this weapon but I picked it up when playing in the arena on the DLC. Its a very rare weapon (I think they should have a rarity rating also. #cough# update!) so I would like a Corrosive, or a Fire Combat Rifle with some good accuracy, reloadecol reduction stats, (just offer something good), level 40+.

Gamertag: Cable Player

How do you trade? Is it literally 'drop item' if so theres got to be a lot of trust you dont get scammed out of a good weapon.

cheers

I don't have much to offer, but, I would love a good sniper rifle! The one I have now does 738 damage, Accuracy is 98.6 and the Fire Rate is .4. I would be utterly greatful if someone would be able to give me something better. A modded weapon would much appreciated.

The gun that I could give you isn't all that great for higher levels, but I got a lot of use out of it when I was leveling my hunter. It's called HX 9 C Fearsome Volcano, does 143 Damage, Accuracy is 97.4 and the Fire Rate is 1.5. The level requirement for it is level 7. The gun is modded so there is no reloading and you never run out of ammo!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Plus, if I could get a modded shield, that would be wonderful! You can send me a friend request and a message, my gamertag is KoRnyWayz!

Thanks again!

I have a sniper that does 290x6 best sniper I have found so far.... Iam looking for an awsome shotgun.

I have a Sniper thats 738 98.6 and .4 but I cant use it till level 48. The sniper I am using now is 324 94.3 4.6, its has like a 3 shot burst kinda sick.

I have a lvl 25 shotgun that is 61 x9 37.7 1.1 that i'll trade you for something lol.

the new boarderlands update that i just did has got rid of all of my modded gun shields and all the other cool stuff i had :mad: omg what fuckin pricks.:mad: so no point to this thread no more :'(

Lol really? you believe that? Wait you must think that "Mod" in the topic name meant actual modified items? It meant modifiers. So yeah there's still a point to this thread. They aren't pricks for updating what they own. This update was long awaited. Ok so you have apparently done everything in the game to the point where you needed to use modded weapons. So the whole endgame of this game is to hunt for better weapons. What did you do playing borderlands with the modded ones, thinking you would never need other items again?

Bah ok for my actual post. Now that the modded stuff has been removed. What are some of the strongest weapons you guys have found (Or have left LOL)

Currently Ive noticed after the update my weapons in my list actually not only sort buy the rarity, the higher ones on my list are actually stronger now. (No more Thantos on the top lol.)

So my top 3 strongest or best weapon I have found so far is:

3rd lvl of Orange-(Dark Dark Orange?)

Shotgun:

ZPR1200 U Hunter's Bulldog

Damage: 125 X 7

Accuracy: 72.9

Fire Rate: 1.6

X1 Fire Element

Also has +58% recoil reduction, +50% accuracy and the clip holds 20 bullets.

SMG:

HX 4 C Combustion HellFire

Damage: 159

Accuracy: 93.5

Fire Rate 12.5

X4 Fire Element

Clip holds 55

Sniper:

PPZ40 Detonating Cobra

Damage: 700

Accuracy: 95.5

Fire Rate: 1.2

X3 Explosive Element

Has 2.4X Weapon Zoom, +61% Damage, and -20% fire rate :(

(I use soldier with class mods increasing fire rate to begin with. so yeah)

I have many other comparable weapons for those types as well. Just for the way I play those seem to be my best weapons currently.

I am looking for a Combat Rifle that has better stats than this:

Damage 115

Accuracy 86.7

Fire rate 7.6

+37 Magazine size (so it holds 61)

+63% Recoil Reduction

I am willing to trade one of the following:

Orange (Light?)

EQ320 Savage Equalizer Level 31 (Revolver)

Damage 219

Accuracy 95.1

Fire Rate 1.6

"Unending Firepower"

+50% Reload Speed

+13 Ammo Regeneration

+11% Damage

6 Round Clip

***Orange (Light?)

TD2400 Desert Wildcat Level 34(SMG)

Damage 86

Accuracy 47.5

Fire Rate 8.3

"The ultimate close quarters feline"

+62% Recoil Reduction

-27% Reload Speed

2.4x Weapon Zoom

70 Round Clip

Purple

GGN50 Fearsome Sniper Level 48 (Sniper)

Damage 738

Accuracy 98.6

Fire rate .4

2.7x Weapon Zoom

+50% Damage

+200% Critical Hit Damage

6 Round Clip

Purple

SPR11000 Desert Shotgun Level 25 (Shotgun)

Damage 61x9=549

Accuracy 37.7

Fire Rate 1.1

+41% Recoil Reduction

12 Round Clip

Blue

RPG720 Spread Rocket Launcher Level 48 (Rocket Launcher)

Damage 747

Accuracy 91.7

Fire Rate 4.7

"Highly effective us Armor"

"Chance to Corrode enemies"

+500% Burst Fire Count

High Elemental Effect Chance (x4 Corrosive)

1.9x Weapon Zoom

5 Round Clip

***Please note if I trade the SMG I will be looking to replace it as well, I just don't like the bullet effect it has, spinning?***

Send my an XBL message my GT = InfamousTruth

Infamous, These are the Combat rifles I have currently.

Orange tier 3 - lv Req. 48

AR680 Genocide Raven

Damage: 241

Accuracy: 94.3

Fire Rate: 15.0

+64% Recoil Reduction, 1.4X Weapon Zoom, Clip holds 21

Orange tier 2 - lv Req. 48

AR1000/V3 Glorious Revolution

Damage: 223

Accuracy: 68.0

Fire Rate: 8.1

+27% Fire rate, +80% Magazine Size, +73% Recoil Reduction, Clip holds 104

Orange tier 1 - lv Req. 48

TCH20 Incindiary Bastard

Damage: 177

Accuracy: 67.0

Fire Rate: 8.6

X2 Fire Element

+30% Damage, Clip holds 31

Oh yeah I also wanted to mention that the U Hunter's Bulldog shotgun has a resale value of 943,397. I have never seen a resale that high in my game so far.