"Egg Collector" Achievement Glitch...

xDamn3Dx

I was going through a few levels yesterday trying to get 3 stars for the episodes golden eggs and I got all the stars in an seasons episode but the golden egg didn't pop up on the screen but the golden egg level is unlocked in golden egg levels.

I wonder if this is the glitch problem!!

The game might think I still need to unlock that egg even though it is.

So probably the best solution then is to get the Golden Egg/Fruit/Mooncake first before anything else. Don't even bother with mighty eagle or 3 stars until this is done.

So probably the best solution then is to get the Golden Egg/Fruit/Mooncake first before anything else. Don't even bother with mighty eagle or 3 stars until this is done.

I've got all the miscellaneous golden eggs and mooncakes. The only golden eggs I have to go are the ones rewarded for getting 3 stars in a whole episode.

I really hope this doesn't glitch on me as I really like the game but if 100% is not available then ill not be pleased at all.

• 3 months later...

I quit playing when golden egg #19 wasn't on the screen. In the achievement guide it says ham em high level 13-12. Everything else I read says 13-10. But there is no egg on either one of them. It is supposed to be hanging from that chain in the right corner, but it is not there. I must have already gotten it and the game doesn't give me credit.