Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hosting Private Match boosting now, need 1 more player. If you want to boost send me a MSG over XBL. GT: Schluballybub

Also I wouldn't message or boost with WizardFlipper. I sent him a polite msg offering him to join my session and he sent me a message back saying "Fuk U Yankie" so I sent him one back saying I'm british actually and he replied with "Fuk U pakie go fuck aliens"

I think hes slightly mentally retarded :/

Looking to play through Ultimate Bad Ass, get collectibles, and then possibly boost online tomorrow 2/13/13. I will be on around 6 EST/3 PST. The more the better! Send me a message or f/r and let me know your from the site. :uzi:Let's finish this game so we can get some decent money in return for it haha

Hosting Private Match boosting now, need 1 more player. If you want to boost send me a MSG over XBL. GT: Schluballybub

Also I wouldn't message or boost with WizardFlipper. I sent him a polite msg offering him to join my session and he sent me a message back saying "Fuk U Yankie" so I sent him one back saying I'm british actually and he replied with "Fuk U pakie go fuck aliens"

I think hes slightly mentally retarded :/

I have to agree with you when it comes to WizardFlipper, except I think he's more in the ballpark of a full-on retard. He created a thread asking for help getting an achievement and I message him saying I would help but he proceeds to not have a clue what I'm talking about...so I gave up.

I have to agree with you when it comes to WizardFlipper, except I think he's more in the ballpark of a full-on retard. He created a thread asking for help getting an achievement and I message him saying I would help but he proceeds to not have a clue what I'm talking about...so I gave up.

One does not simply feed the trolls.... O.o

On topic: Looking to boost whatever, mainly MP as I'm enjoying it with its annoyances. I'm loving the marines tho. The loadouts and legendary weapon additions are pretty nifty. It's not COD/Halo so criticism is abound. To each their own.

Should be on around 7-8ish EST

GT - Deadpool Psycko

Hey duders, I'm lookin' to get some challenges done. Specifically the ones from the third "category" (a lot of Xeno specific stuff, this "pounce three people in 10 seconds" thing is doing my head in :(). Obviously I'm willing to return the favour, and be anyone's bullet sponge/scratching post. I'm even up for crunching out some campaign if you need it.

I'm online almost constantly, so send me a friend request/invite and we'll see what we can do :)

Gamer tag is "The Mattster".

Hey people, tomo I am gonna play thru the campaign on rookie and get collectibles. Gonna start around 9am uk time of you want to join me then add me please and if u want to start after 9am message me saying. But I want to at least start it tomo. Hoping for at least 1 person to make it quicker and easier. Thanks

GT- Hells Fury3