Achievement Trading/Online Partners/Zombies Thread

Krazie

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australian Co-Op Veteran Campaign Run-Through

Looking for three other players to go through the whole campaign on Veteran. This is Australians only (New Zealand is ok) because of timing and lag. We'll try and start on Friday 14th November at around 7:30PM Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time.

1) Eternal x360a

2)

3)

4)

Reply, FR and Message if interested.

Australian Co-Op Veteran Campaign Run-Through

Looking for three other players to go through the whole campaign on Veteran. This is Australians only (New Zealand is ok) because of timing and lag. We'll try and start on Friday 14th November at around 7:30PM Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time.

1) Eternal x360a

2)

3)

4)

Reply, FR and Message if interested.

I am not worried about co-op campaign because most of the campaign vet. achievements are solo only achievements. If you want to join in for the blue ribbon achievement let me know.

I never asked if you were worried about the achievements.
LMAO wow dude, chill out a bit will ya. No need to be a party pooper man. I could care less if you are not worried about it or not. I mearly was looking for people to get the achievement.

I don't just play games for the achievements.
do you realize what site your on lol its all about getting achievement. In addition to that, if your not looking for achievements then why post in the "achievement trading thread" LMAO

And if your not Australian/NZ,
way to be open minded man. I have played with people form Aussie and all over the world with no lag.

Well I'm sorry I haven't played with people from across the world because I'm sleeping when everyone else is playing. You and I can shutup now. Case closed. Now let's all be a happy family and get on with achievement trading/coop campaign.
thought you didnt want to play for achievements as you stated lol Just because your sleeping and whatnot when the rest of the world isnt doesnt mean you should be so close minded about who you play with. There are PLENTY of USA and erupeans who are up late when you are playing. I play till like 3 or 4 in the morning pretty much every night and I know a shit load of people who do the same.

EDIT:

So far the list for blue ribbon is look like this:

1) Stinkyx dead x2

2) Internecine X

3)

4)

ok we have 4 people for the blue ribbon achievement

the list and order will be:

1) Stinkyx dead x2

2) Internecine X

3) Fraaz89

4) Eddy Grant

when you guys are online send me a message on xbox live. Once we are all online we'll do it

If one of thes guys can not make it let me know. I am on from 4-10et.

GT is lip splitter

the only achievements you can really boost are the 3 co-op achievements. I dunno if points still count in a private match or not. If anyone want to test that out let me know and we'll try

hmm..if there was cage match or maybe enough players for a free for all..

u could boost..for guns,points and etc.

Starting a Group to get the following achievements.

-Get your Left Foot Wet

-Get your Right Foot Wet

-Blue Ribbon

We will complete a mission on Recruit quickly to get the "Get Your Left Foot Wet" and then we'll work towards Blue Ribbon, taking a turn in the order you sign up. We'll get "Get Your Right Foot Wet" as we go for the Blue Ribbon achievement.

1. ClevelandRocks8

This group will be doing these achievements: Friday (11/14) at 7:00 PM EST.

Send me a FR with a message on XBox Live; Gamertag is ClevelandRocks8

Hey im starting another group 2 get the BLUE RIBBON Achievement...

i will be online tonight at 11:00 pm EST... thats 11:00 NSW time, 10:00 QLD.....

Thursday 13th November...

if we dont get enough people tonight we will be playin tomorrow exact same times if anyone wants 2 join in... (Friday 14th 11:00pm NSW EST, 10:00pm QLD)

only need 1 more person....

Add my Gamertag n send me a message n we will get this achievement...

Gamertag: STEALTHSHAUN

add names if interested...

1. STEALTHSHAUN

2. Lizard UK

3. xl Ace88 lx

we will go through each person taking turns to win the match, starting at 1 and finishing at 4... add gamertag n send message if interested...

Edited by Shaun_26