Viva Piñata Trading Thread

brabbijt

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. I had no negative feedback before Gears. Funny thing is most of my feedback came from quitting early (never have quit a game), being over aggressive (dominated them too much maybe?), or trash talking (because everyone knows I am such a huge trash talker :rolleyes: ). Some people just can't stand to lose and then abuse the feedback system to make themselves feel better.

I'll send you positive feedback and don't expect anything in return.

The only thing I want is positive feedback... You see, after playing ranked matches of Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, and winning, I was given negative feedback... JUST FOR WINNING!!!

I used to have 100% positive feedback, which I took a great deal of pride in, but now my reputation has suffered... now I'm willing to offer pinatas, items, or mass amounts of chocolate coins for positive feedback. (Just add me to 'preferred player' list before or after receiving the goods.)

Let me know if you're interested... I'll sell everything in my garden, start over, and do it again to get more positive feedback!

I don't have the game but if you send me a friend requst, i will give you as much positive feedback as posible. sorry i can't have the errors correction thing because i am typing this at school and they don't have Firefox.

:mad: :mad:

Same here. I had no negative feedback before Gears. Funny thing is most of my feedback came from quitting early (never have quit a game), being over aggressive (dominated them too much maybe?), or trash talking (because everyone knows I am such a huge trash talker :rolleyes: ).

That sounds scarily familiar. How people can give you trash talking feedback whilst playing an M-rated game is beyond me. Clowns.

I'd be glad to help you with the positive feedback mate, no problems. Would be nice to recieve some pinatas and money aswell if possible, if not no problems. For some reason i started a garden, got it to level 17 then accidently deleted the save so any pinatas or coins to help me out again would be great :)

I'll also ask some of mates to give you some positive feedback aswell. I'll add you to my friends list if you want, whats your gamertag?

EDIT: just found out, FNG ... will add you in a mo

UPDATE:

utdalanbaxter06..... $99,999 Coins.......... SENT

falconclan............. Mallowolf................ WILL BE SENT TONIGHT!

Bluefire181............ Chippo & Rario.......... WILL BE SENT SOON

Buttcheeks............ Malowolf................. SENT

erton.................... I'll accept the request when I get online tonight!

Tiago 0172............. I'll send the request when I get online tonight.

UPDATE:

utdalanbaxter06..... $99,999 Coins.......... SENT

falconclan............. Mallowolf................ WILL BE SENT TONIGHT!

Bluefire181............ Chippo & Rario.......... WILL BE SENT SOON

Buttcheeks............ Malowolf................. SENT

erton.................... I'll accept the request when I get online tonight!

Tiago 0172............. I'll send the request when I get online tonight.

Hey, fng, i changed my mind, ill just have the coins cause i need the coins anyways, or both if you are feelin nice :D

TheColdWolf & highpass, let me at least send you something in return as a Thank You.... name it!

Cheers, but no need mate. You could fling some positive feedback my way when you get a chance if you like.

Alternatively you could buy me this $310,000 phone purely so i can smash it into pieces in front of whoever designed it:-

http://www.techepics.com/files/vertu.jpg

Cheers, but no need mate. You could fling some positive feedback my way when you get a chance if you like.

Alternatively you could buy me this $310,000 phone purely so i can smash it into pieces in front of whoever designed it:-

http://www.techepics.com/files/vertu.jpg

HA HA HA HA... sorry, can't afford the phone unless they'll let me pay for it with Chocoloate Coins. (I'd like to smash it too.) I'll be sure to send you feedback too!