Ninpo Theory

Foxhound300

So I have this running theory where Ninpo doesn't do anything besides heal you. I've NEVER been able to finish a fight with Ninpo, more enemies just spawn, and those enemies are equivalent to the enemies that I just "killed" with the Ninpo. For example, I just got to the elevator section in Chapter 2 and was being attacked by 3 of those knife wielders and a handful of basic soldiers. I was weak as hell so I used my Ninpo, and then after the scene I looked up and saw the same number of guys running at me.

Has anyone had this experience? I've been playing on Hard so maybe someone could tell me whether or not enemies just zerg rush you for 20 minutes even if you don't use Ninpo?

It's not that it only heals you, it's that on hard difficulty you have to find a large amount of enemies for each battle. I've used ninpo to end quite a number of battles while on my hard playthrough as well.

I'm currently on my Master Ninja playthrough, but I stopped that to play the DoA 5 premium demo, as that's much more fun to me.

In my experience with this complete and utter POS (PS3 version only so far) you keep fighting wave after wave of the same idiots mixed in with turds who fire a volley of rockets at you with no end in sight until the game decides to trigger the next scene I can't tell what the magic does for sure but I assume it will finish a wave and trigger the next scene if you have killed the 600 people required -_-

and there is only one weapon

Playing on Hard and after using Ninpo so many times when available I now only use it as my heal. It got to the point where every time I used my Ninpo - and I still had to fight MORE guys - I thought: 1) The benefit of Ninpo is that it heals you fully but it resets the fight of the amount of people you have to kill to proceed to the next area. No proof on this other than the areas where not using it has made fights appear shorter than times using it. 2) It's possible to "miss" Ninpo? I mean, there are still guys left after I use it. Normally when a new spawn comes it jumps in from the invisible walls. After Ninpo he's standing in front of me ready to kill me.

Edited by Rune Ocarina
Spelling