Achievements in Co-op?

I unlocked every achievement on my first playthrough with a co-op partner. I can't give you definite info on Elite Commando and Ha><0rz, but for every other story achievement I can confirm you can unlock them during co-op. Only player 1, the person who owned the game, unlocked any achievements though.

Exactly what he said, and this includes all the collectibles. Again, only Player 1 gets the achievements, even if you have a second account signed into Player 2.

Now could it be done the other way around? If I log in my account and my friend's, I launch the game but my friends starts the game in-game (as in, he's player 1, Spencer playing). Can he get the achievements then like some other games where this works in co-op? (Account who bought game is logged in which lets everyone get achievements)

I hope that's somewhat clear, it's because I have 200/200 on this game but might redo the game on medium with a friend, him playing on his account as spencer. Can't check right now if that works though.

ShiryuX

I guess player 1 will get the achievemnet

but you would have to try , the easiest achievement is

Meet with Annihilation 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg "Kill all foot soldiers and enemy trucks on a Meet With Enemy sequence."

So do as you plan , the 2nd player log into the 1st player , then try it

otherwise other easy achievement is

Faster Than a Speeding Bullet 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg "Block 100 projectiles using the claw."

Your friend (first player) block with is claw every shot you shoot at him , my friend took the blue laser and I get the achievement pretty quick. If this don'T work , you might get the Friendly fire in the Area 00