Review the Demo here.

Ok, firstly non FIFA players will just think its another release of same old same old FIFA.... well it isn't.

1. Keepers are much more intelligent.

2. Graphics are very slick (but shirt numbers and badges still look a little weird)

3. Confetti around the edge of the pitch is a nice touch.

4. Dribbling is much tighter, the best players have a much better first touch and are better moving with the ball.

It was a definite buy for me before I'd played the demo... and it hasn't changed.

For me it will be R.I.P. FIFA 10 in 22 days and hello World Cup 2010!!!

And here's a replay of my 1st goal

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/18744786

i think it is good the best part is the fact that the goalies are so much better not a big fan of the commentators thou

Yeah, the keepers have been improved especially their positioning. I quite like the change in commentary simply because its different, although id rather have andy gray as co commentator than townsend anyday :)

I agree with most of the positive comments.

Very glad you can turn off the buzzing vuvuzelas (sp?), nice touch that.

Replays are better, slow-mo bits are quality.

You can turn off the mid action shots (i.e. looking at the manager and fans etc). Its good to see and adds to the atmosphere but im sure itll get tiresome, so nice to have the option.

General gameplay feels tighter, and i definitely agree about the keepers, Casillas pulled off some amazing saves against me. Its not just a case of it bouncing off him and if you get the ball youve scored, he'll jump up and pull off another save in a shorter amount of time.

The demo is good, and the game will be awesome (especially the Story of Finals or whatever it's called), but my one complaint is the 2-minute halves, it should have been 4-mins so you can get a better feel of the game.

I think the idea behind this is to stop people doing what I found myself doing. Got rid of FIFA 10 for a while, and everytime I got the urge to have a game I just played the demo, 4mins a half, harder difficulty, got it out of my system and played something else lol. In the least it leave you wanting more this time round.

Ya lol nice change but rather the old commentators

Think the commentators have been chosen because Sky don't cover the world cup.

Games (in the UK at least) are covered by BBC and ITV.... and I think Tylsley and Townend are a ITV partnership.

Would have preferred BBC tbh... someone with Mark Lawrenson!!

Games (in the UK at least) are covered by BBC and ITV.... and I think Tylsley and Townend are a ITV partnership.

Sure he was on one of a PES games, monotoned as ever.

ya maybe or else sky commentators are only contracted to fifa 09,10 etc. cause there not on champions league or euro 08 game

Lawrenson is a clown!!! talks total BS!!! Gotta be Motson from the BBC just coz he's mental!

As for the demo, felt much more responsive and pacier. All the small tweaks and made a very impressive footy game.

Lawrenson is a clown!!! talks total BS!!! Gotta be Motson from the BBC just coz he's mental!

As for the demo, felt much more responsive and pacier. All the small tweaks and made a very impressive footy game.

How about Gary Lineker?:p

Mark Lawrenson is a disgrace to football.

Plus hes one of those old bastards who hates all technology and thinks people who use the internet are geeks, therefore putting him in a video game would be a dreadful decision anyway.