No Back to the Lair glitch work around WORKS!

Lord Forbes

Guys, I finished the game yesterday, and no glitch came up. I was reading about this freezing problem and apparently it can be avaoided if:

- the game is installed in your HD;

- the save file is in a memory card/flash card

- you are not connected to the XBOX Live.

I've played through out the game in 3 hours and the only stage I had to redo was the third one, because during my first attempt, I was killed by the boss.

EDIT: During the stages, btw, I've died dozens of times while jumping onto those annoying boxes.

The glitch work around worked! The kids and I started this afternoon around 2:00 and finished 1000/1000 around 6:30. NO GLITCHES OR HANG UPS! We only had to re-do the Psycho Delic boss fight because I did not pay attention. I think making sure the Xbox is not online and you install the game to the hard drive you should be ok. Good luck. I plan to start a new post and quote the original suggester to make it faster find.

I really dont know what to do now. I've used all recommedations in these threads and I still cant finish the 1st level. I have 180GS and there doesnt seem to be a way to prevent this glitch. I have installed to hard drive, saved on memory card, died, brought in 2nd player. Nothing has worked for me to beat the 1st level. Tried over 10 times.

It's still random, I have the EXACT same setup on my 360 and it just "No Back To The Lair" Glitched me after I blew up the DO NOT ENTER wall on the construction level.

Update: and again after I beat Destruction Worker. AHRG, this game is dodgy![/quote=TrishTheDish;3756114]

Bump!!! fucking annoying

Im up to one of the last levels the one where the boss is on top of the cafe, and once gain it freezes after I beat her. As I can see on the board this isnt just me.

Why did the developers release such a buggy game, people are paying hard earned money for this piece of crap that has just been rushed out. Never again will I buy a game based on a movie.

• 2 weeks later...
Very easy 1000. I purchased the game after the update and easily finished it within 3 hours. The boss battle achievements are very simple and pose no problems what-so-ever.

Yes, I have not had any problems since starting the game, although I did die when I fought Psycho Delic unfortunately, so I will have to redo that level. Overall this has been a fun and easy 1000

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
im stuck on the sewer level at the moment just after i grab the collectable at the end nothing happens. tried going to the dashboard and starting the level again 5 times now. no go i will try installing it and playing offline now hopefully it works.

This is exactly the same spot I'm on. I pick up the collectible that looks like a pinball machine, and nothing happens. I've replayed this level at least 8 times, and nothing. Should I just delete my save game, delete my cache, and try again?

Edit - Figured it out. Once I get the pinball machine, go back left and stand on the platform that raises the cog.

Edited by AUJarhead