Happy Birthday to us!

Minty

http://gfxuploader.com/images/w418scux5xiobl3phxw.png

Well today is a big day for our little baby...it's X360A's birthday! That's right, the site has been around for 6 years now. Thanks to all those that have been a part in the sites history- we wouldn't be here without you guys and gals!

Anyway, as is tradition on our birthday, we have the results of the most glamorous gaming awards in the industry, the X360A Achievement Awards. Click here to see the results.

Not only that, but we have the new Subscriber Spotlight as well, giving you the chance to get to know the people who help pay the server costs each month a little better. Click here to read the first.

So thanks again to all the community, and see you next year for lucky number seven!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday to X360A and congratulations on a terrific 6 years. A little far-fetched since I have known this site for 3-4 years, but from lurking during those days to now posting daily, things have gotten a lot better.

Maybe it's time for another donation. The site has helped me a lot when I was whoring GS on my old Xbox LIVE profile and I still can't say thank you enough.

Here's to a further 6 years, beyond the Xbox 360 and into Microsoft's next console, which you guys will excel at.