Man of the Match Achievement Unobtainable?

Arsenic 17

Does anyone know where to get this achievement in the game. It seems that there is no "Man of the Match" in any of the modes I can see. The iPhone version allows you to get Man of the Match, but that is in a mode called "Enter the Legend," which doesnt appear to exist in the WP version (similar to a Be a Pro mode from the console FIFA games). HERE is an article reviewing the Real Soccer 2010 for iPhone. Supposedly this is the version that was ported to WP, but many of the features in the review dont exist in the game.

The Windows Phone achievements are just copies of the same ones from iOS,, but many of the modes did not get ported. HERE is the achievement list for iOS.

Well, looks like Gameloft have struck again. Last time they forgot to port over the part of the game where you had to input a code for Lets Golf 2. Looks like they have done the same with this one. So glad I didn't get this...

Yep, I knew this was going to be bad news when I tried the demo and up came the GAMELOFT logo and boy was I right.... This is TERRIBLE!! As a WP7 release title this is really showing its age when you see it now and it wouldn't suprise me if it has glitchy achevements like all their other games that they never seem keen to fix.... they don't give a shit about their paying customers! We was promised a fix for Let'sGolf2 and it NEVER came so they can kiss my arse :assif they think I'm buying this pile of crap!

Played the game a decent amount. I am still worried several other achievements may be unobtainable or glitched.

I am certain I played a full game with each of the balls (twice actually), and did no unlock that achievement.

One achievement also requires you to "submit" a score to their global leaderboard, but that feature also doesnt not exist. Instead it is the regular WP Xbox Live friends leaderboard and it is updated automatically. In the iOS version, you have to push a button to physically submit your score.

The game does look dated but I do actually enjoy it. Even though I am not a big football player. So funny that WP Central postulated that the 2 in "Real Soccer 2" was actually someone who copy/pasted wrong from "Real Soccer 2010" which this is a port of. Should have known if they cant get something as simple as that right, the game would be bugged to hell.

you guys think we should start contacting MS, trying to get GL barred from our store

letting them know that GL are lazy bastards that do nothing to earn their money, porting over half a game then making an achievement list that is unobtainable

every game of their is built using the same engine, and the only one i know of to be 100% obtainable is the shocking assassins creed with it's bad controls & dodgy graphics...

i don't even care if some of their games are enjoyable, they're incomplete compared to ther versions of the game on different OS's, so they're ripping us off for sure...and i'm coming close to wishing the actual workers of GL to develop some painful slowly terminal disease (calling them workers is a joke in itself, no bugger actually does anything there aside from talk shit and make iOS games, their forum is a joke)

you guys think we should start contacting MS, trying to get GL barred from our store

letting them know that GL are lazy bastards that do nothing to earn their money, porting over half a game then making an achievement list that is unobtainable

every game of their is built using the same engine, and the only one i know of to be 100% obtainable is the shocking assassins creed with it's bad controls & dodgy graphics...

i don't even care if some of their games are enjoyable, they're incomplete compared to ther versions of the game on different OS's, so they're ripping us off for sure...and i'm coming close to wishing the actual workers of GL to develop some painful slowly terminal disease (calling them workers is a joke in itself, no bugger actually does anything there aside from talk shit and make iOS games, their forum is a joke)

I just think achievement hunters are a small portion of their demographic (maybe not on WP actually) that they dont care. I really wish I could see how bad microsft's patch procedure is. Developers always blame microsoft, but is it really their fault?

Also, GL made Splinter Cell which I enjoyed and it was very obtainable. This Soccer game however is missing half the game. There is online multiplayer and bluetooth MP on iOS. And at least two more game modes to play. Oh well. Ill get the 190 on this game probably.

oh, i forgot about SC, wasn't bad i suppose (and indeed was 100%, as i did it myself...) still had glitchy controls though

indeed it would be nice to find out exactly what causes some of the hold ups...i know MS can be "difficult" sometimes...like they were on XBLA with serious sam...and as for release windows, thats all down to MS, nothing to do with devs at all (hence we're still getting 200g XBLA games, 5 months after the criteria changed)...and i do remember a few games that the patch got stuck in limbo for over 4 weeks or more, maybe i'm too harsh on some devs, but even if it was MS delaying the patch, on the GL forums, there is little to no mention of WP7 as a platform at all, like they don't care

would also like to know who sets the pricing...like asphalt 7 on iOS is 69p, yet asphalt 5 on WP7 is £2.29, and it was old by the time we got it (also not very good, but it worked, and wasn't the worst racing game i've played)

i'll try to refrain from GL trolling for a little while as it appears i've forgotten about some of the "acceptable" games they've made