Hyperius and Master Gee the Invincible

... Well, that rock method works wonders. Just waiting for him to die now... I'm wondering, if I kill him and get the quest turn-in, if my co-op buddy joins afterwards, will we still both get credit for the turn-in? We really just want the damn achievement out of the way, and if I can pull this off without the game freezing on me so we can both get it finished before he's able to play next, that'd honestly make our day.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loadout:

Retcher-Seraph-Tediore, each reload = Upwards of 8 mill

The Bee-Obvious

Reload Relic- Super fast reloads = super damage

Good try, next time use the force

Also forgot to add, I was in a party with some folks here, we did hyperious in a minute with 4 people, all damage coming from The Baby Maker. Not saying I did everything, y'all helped. I believe twas me, horrorpastry, linktrz(?)

Ye hyperius can be done with the baby maker that's fine I'm ok with that however iv tried the same tactic with gee ie literally throw everything I have at him as quick as possible. There is also a video of a modded dick fighting him and he also does no damage to him. You haven't killed him in a minute sorry just accept it. If it could be done I would have expected bahroo to have a video up already.

Iv tried twice at different stages in the fight with the baby maker and the bee. With or without his shield his health doesn't move with a reload. Granted without his shield he was taking 4+ mill a reload but his health doesn't budge.

Now stop I ain't feeding no troll no more

One of the first Times we fought him he absorbed the puddle completely but hasn't done it the same since. He had a smallish green bubble round his chest and he lost 2/3 of his shields from this and baybe a 5th of his health. We have tried everything (we can think of)but are unable to make it happen again.

Tried running him over the holes. Making him stand on the holes. Grenades to pull him in. And phase lock to pull him to the worm just as the worm dies with the phaselock. Anyone else seen this?

Edited by Barrowland
Getting rid of your stupid 4chan gif. Again. Obvious troll obvious.

This game is act quite boring now ive killed the dlc bosses lol, they seriously need to lift the once a day thing, or at least make it so you can join someone else's game and kill um.

Totally agree on this one, still have to try this method out though:

Me and my buddies managed to farm Hyperius without the time restriction.

You need 3 players, one siren with the ability to revive from distance in order to make the invincible glitch on the host of the game. The invincible host would then proceed to kill hyperius then grab the crystals, the two other players would get the crystals in their inventory, then the host dashboard quit before a save is accidentaly triggered and the other players would keep the crystals in their inventory as it would save when the host quits that way. Then rince and repeat, took us 2 hours to have 120 crystals per non hosting players.

Then you symply join a host, go to the seraphim seller, buy what you want, drop them on the ground and dashboard quit, making sure that you keep your crystals from the buy you just made.

The weapons are shit except for an explosive gun, those are more "fun" weapons than effective weapons.

Finally, no Salvador gunzerking' midget or Axton throwin' grenades punk, even if he camps, doesn't matter a kill with a Siren is still a kill, this guy motivates me to kick his ass:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ejUCmBfQ0]Borderlands 2 TVHM - Hyperius the Invincible - Solo Siren Kill - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

when you play co-op against hyperius and a player dies can he not get back in the arena? my co-op buddy died and there was no way for him to join me.

on terramorphous you could rejoin so im not sure why you cannot join again when fighting hyperious unless there is something he was missing.

:confused:

Nope not in this DLC, sorry. Once you die during the fight the only thing you can do is wait outside and pray.

The DLC bosses can be defeated once a day if playing legit. Does this mean I must wait exactly 24 hours from the time I dropped them, or does this "day" reset at a specific time?

Not 24h, just when the next day arrives in your time-zone!

The guy in the vid sucks, every time iv'e taken his shield down he just slowly walks towards me, so there's no point in hiding where he does.

If was me, i would of edited that vid, to kill the boss then get downed by 1 of his minions is just retarded :p

I'd rather say the one who SUCKS BIG TIME here is YOU boy. I just killed him all by myself in TVHM and also used the same method. It's working fine!

Seems like you need more skills... :ass

... Well, that rock method works wonders. Just waiting for him to die now... I'm wondering, if I kill him and get the quest turn-in, if my co-op buddy joins afterwards, will we still both get credit for the turn-in? We really just want the damn achievement out of the way, and if I can pull this off without the game freezing on me so we can both get it finished before he's able to play next, that'd honestly make our day.

Unfortunately it does not, as we found out the hard way last night:(

the reason the game freeze's is probs more to do with the " rock method " then a full on glitch, all them worms that would of spawned up will all die at the exact same time when Gee does n possibly drop loot, must just be to much for the console to handle lol

The only thing i did diff from the first two times by box froze was killed more worms, instead of just doing 1 acid pool, i did between 6-10, i just thought the less worms on screen gotta be less chance of it locking up on me.

the reason the game freeze's is probs more to do with the " rock method " then a full on glitch, all them worms that would of spawned up will all die at the exact same time when Gee does n possibly drop loot, must just be to much for the console to handle lol

The rock trick has absolutely nothing to do with it. That boss has frozen on me several times fighting him legit and I rarely had more than one worm alive at one time. Two, max. =/

Why would you do this? To increase the odds that a dozen worms will spawn and crash your game? After his health "apperars" to be gone, it's not. If you wait another minute or two he will die on his own, you don't need to put a single bullet into him.

Because when I didn't do it the game did crash. That's why I would do it.

watch this video,skip to 10 minutes if you wish,and then feel sorry for the guy a little

http://www.twitch.tv/brandon505/b/335848536

In the first five seconds when it happens I laughed so hard but then I thought, show this shit to the developers and wait for their reaction. Shame on you Gearbox.