Easy 1K

Got the 1k yesterday in about 4 Hours and its really easy. I didn't got the game for achievements and really enjoyed playing it...... it's pretty funny.

Only "hard" achievement was beating the 3rd Roll Challenge in 1:45 which took a few tries.

So are all of the collectibles out in the open? Or would you have to use a guide for them? And can you go back and replay a level just to get the collectibles if you missed some?

You can replay any level,even straight after finishing and also reload checkpoint if you run past one in the speedy sections.Also,when you pick up a crystal it auto saves so once you grab it,it's saved permanently which is quite handy.Only done the first 3 levels so far but they have all been obvious.Just remember on the 3rd mission with the sabretooth tiger NOT to catch the gazelle too quickly else you will miss the last 2 crystals.

You can replay any level,even straight after finishing and also reload checkpoint if you run past one in the speedy sections.Also,when you pick up a crystal it auto saves so once you grab it,it's saved permanently which is quite handy.Only done the first 3 levels so far but they have all been obvious.Just remember on the 3rd mission with the sabretooth tiger NOT to catch the gazelle too quickly else you will miss the last 2 crystals.

Okay, sounds good. Thanks.

About the Crystals: I had to play only 2 Levels again to collect the Crystals. One of them is the Sabertooth Level and the other was in the Ice Cave. But there all placed in pretty obvious location...even a complete idiot can find these without a guide

After playing just past the Ice Age stages,I can say that getting all the chievs related to the crystals and story are an absolute cakewalk.The challenges however are bloody tough.At least,the Egg Roll ones are.I guarantee that we will see quite a few posts about those.No idea how bad the others are but the 2nd Roll challenge is just solid and the 3rd would just melt my pancreas if I even tried it right now.If only it were just racing to the end.Having to knock the birds off the ledges is the killer :/

lmao, i was talking to a friend over Live yesterday who was playing this and he said "This eggroll challenge is hard, i bet you you will start seeing posts about these any day now"! i just told him he must have been crap at the game but obviously i was wrong :eek:. unless of course you are all crap aswell :p

On topic thanks for the heads up im definitely gonna get this thnx.

lmao, i was talking to a friend over Live yesterday who was playing this and he said "This eggroll challenge is hard, i bet you you will start seeing posts about these any day now"! i just told him he must have been crap at the game but obviously i was wrong :eek:. unless of course you are all crap aswell :p

On topic thanks for the heads up im definitely gonna get this thnx.

haha They aren't really too bad once you get the hang of things and get a perfect run.You do though need a near perfect run for some of the challenges.Some,you'll do first go with your eyes shut.I've got the first 2 egg rolls done now but really not looking forward to that third one.

Great insight there!!! Ghostbusters is region free and therefore available on order from playasia... this person could have quite easily ordered it from there and been playing it!

Just a thought :)

totally agree

ive ordered several games play-asia.com. had metallica GH b4 uk coz its was region free

and you have ghost busters early too me thinks flashed 360?

Don't worry,this prick sent me 2 messages as well.Ain't jealousy a fucking bitch?

Just to ease the prat's ego though,here is where I got them :-

Ice Age - preordered from Game,as with most of my games.You get them the day before release 99% of the time so I always get my stuff there.

Ghostbusters - eBay.co.uk.It is region free but I have an NTSC xbox also so before he even asks,that's how I got my score on Family Game Night and Pixar Up!.

So,anything else you wanna accuse me of? Moron.