• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

looking to do the online achievements for these 2 games anyone out there have this that wants to help, 2007 is easy just need to win 50 consecutive created title defenses and that will give me the lot. 2008 a few more little extras withthis one along with the 30 consecutive wins and title defenses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still looking for 4 other people to do fighting champion with. I have four on my friends list, what say they want it. But they are always playing other single player games, this really annoys me as I would like to get this last achievement done. I just wished I played it online back in the day & then I wouldn't of had this problem.

Please someone get a session up and invite me my GT - Freizah

If you help me get this I will help you out on any game you need help on & I mean any even if I don't have it. I will go out of my way just to buy it for you .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm still looking for 4 other people to do fighting champion with. I have four on my friends list, what say they want it. But they are always playing other single player games, this really annoys me as I would like to get this last achievement done. I just wished I played it online back in the day & then I wouldn't of had this problem.

Please someone get a session up and invite me my GT - Freizah

If you help me get this I will help you out on any game you need help on & I mean any even if I don't have it. I will go out of my way just to buy it for you .

As I also still need fighting champion (and nearly every other online achievement, except the ones where you need to lose) I will just add you on xbox live ^^

And - DBZ rocks xD