(Stupid?) question about collecting bricks

I'm novice to this game, got it this week and started to play from episode 1 - Phantom Menace. After completing the level, the player gets bricks. I got one one from true Jedi -achievemnt, and the another from completing the level. Is that everything I'm able to get? Or is there more available for i.e . free play -mode or somewhere else?

Those are the gold bricks and you get them for a lot of different things including what you said and completing the mini kits, the bounty hunter missions, bonus missions, super story. I don't remember if TCS gives you one for finishing free play or not, but you will have to do free play in each level to collect everything anyway.

Okey... actually I discovered the statistics about collectibles in each level at the cantina room after I wrote my opening message. After couple of hours of gameplay it seems like a nice game, my version is released in the "classic" -series and it was cheaper than usually in my game store. So many of hours of enjoyable gameplay will be waiting for me... Perhaps I add it later to my collection and take part in discusses with achievements here in this web site.