Project Legacy

My brother has the same problem. He tried to sign in on every computer in this house and got 'Failed to open' everywhere, while my account seems to be working just fine.

A couple of hours later it showed a small black box and nothing happened.

EDIT: Apparently if you change your language on Facebook to English (US) the game should work again. Hope that helps! :)

Thanks so much, man! It works!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about both but now I finished the new set and just need one more for the gods set so I can get synchronized hopefully soon.

So now you actually can get that achievement?

Man that's a lot of work... I also need those from the new memories. And they are so much AP/click.

what in game content do we get for playing project legacy??

Well, it has been confirmed you will get UPlay points for playing Project Legacy. It has not been confirmed how much points you get and what you exactly have to do in order to unlock the points.

You are also supposed to get in-game content, I believe certain items and new missions, but at the moment, everything seems pretty vague around what exactly you unlock in AC: Brotherhood for playing Project Legacy.

Thanks so much, man! It works!

No problem, great to see it helped. :)

quick question...i read through rather quickly here and did a search of this thread..but nothing came up.

if you go in the email section on project legacy and you open up a message..you have the option to click and " report security breach".....anyone try this?

Sorry, I haven't tried this, I would rather not try as well. Also curious to know what happens when you press that button. You could make a new Facebook account to check it out though. I could do that as well, but at the moment I'm too lazy, sorry. :p

You add them on facebook. Then you go to social and there you can send an invite to people on your friends list. Then you'll have someone on your list in project legacy and then you can give each other mnemonics via the wish list.

I haven't tried it out yet, you wanna try?

Add me - http://www.facebook.com/AxelKimpe

Can you only exchange the mnemonics, or can you get them on your own?

You add them on facebook. Then you go to social and there you can send an invite to people on your friends list. Then you'll have someone on your list in project legacy and then you can give each other mnemonics via the wish list.

I haven't tried it out yet, you wanna try?

Add me - http://www.facebook.com/AxelKimpe

Thanks for the information.:)

But I haven't really been focusing on the mnemonic sets yet. So I would rather not exchange mnemonic cards until I know exactly which mnemonics I want/need and which I no longer need, hope you don't mind. First I would like to complete the 3rd and 4th chapter.;)

Thanks for the information.:)

But I haven't really been focusing on the mnemonic sets yet. So I would rather not exchange mnemonic cards until I know exactly which mnemonics I want/need and which I no longer need, hope you don't mind. First I would like to complete the 3rd and 4th chapter.;)

I can help you complete them ;)

http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed

"oin Project Legacy and rediscover your roots. Locate the Auditore Trail Mnemonic Set and earn yourselves the Venetian and Florentine Cape in Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood. Link to Project Legacy below! (But, of course, you already have it bookmarked, right?)"

I logged into my Uplay account and connected it to my Facebook, which I assume means that I'll get credit for the bonus and access to the capes through Uplay.

quick question...i read through rather quickly here and did a search of this thread..but nothing came up.

if you go in the email section on project legacy and you open up a message..you have the option to click and " report security breach".....anyone try this?

so I created a new facebook account with my 2nd gamertag and I clicked it...i really did....and guess what happened...as of yet...nothing LOL.

Im gonna keep an eye on it when I get home tonight and see if I have received a new message from abstergo.

I have not received an email with a code (I earned "Tourist" on 11/11). I was assuming that it would be via Uplay, and have linked my Uplay account to my Facebook in anticipation of a release day reward. Anyone know different?

how do you link it with uplay? i don't think vie done this anything i need to do specificness for it. i just signed for facebook to play it lol.