Achievement Trading/Squad/Teammates Thread

Krazie

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i need to boost these achievements

reveal an enemy in disguise

revive an objective class teamate over a non objective teamate near a primary objective

spot a mine which is defused by an engineer

take down an enemy with a cortex bomb

take down an enemy with a satchel charge

if your willing to boost any of these message me and ill boost any achievements you want to aswell

GT : Smarty3721

Looking for help on misc. achievements; the mine thing, reveal an enemy in disguise, all those class-specific achievements. Also a partner, or group even for Tough as nails, i have Security's missions done, just need the Resistance, and i don't mind redoing both campaigns. Anything else needed not mentioned here, just ask.

GT-Protocol 16

i rented the game so i have it until next friday so if you wanna co-op the ridiculously stupid Hard mode campaign's i'm up for (i'm on resistance right now, mission 4, but i'm willing to jump around a little). honestly i've been at this mission for almost 2 hours and the fucking AI tards dunno how to hack a fucking machine and MAINTAIN A DEFENSE!!!!! and yes the caps at the end were on purpose :)

im looking to make a 4 man(or women) team for the challenges section of the game im looking to get it done as soon as i can so if you want in send me a message at my gamertag: The Manpire

i have all weekend and a few week days to do it

You can add me for the challenges

Looking to boost "That mine you found? Disarmed?" ASAP. I am fed up with this game now and want to sell it.

Would be easiest with three but willing to do it as a pair. Doing it as a pair will surely be easier than trying it over and over with the stupid AI on this game!

Message me on Xbox Live -

GT Xx UpbeatZz

I'm looking for ideally 2 other people to boost, "That mine you found? Disarmed" achievement. If interested or in need of another person, Please message me. Thanks!

GT = Simlaurel

Edit : Got the achievement this afternoon, Thanks to Frosty x360a and Smoke Pr0!

Edited by Simlaurel
Status update