Beat on Realistic? Did or Didn't Get the Achievement? Discuss Here.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started playing the campaign on my own on realistic and made it through the first act. Starting in the second act onward I did it completely co-op as the host. When I finished the last scene of the final act and the credits started rolling I got the achievement.

I didn't get the achievement after I beat the game. I did all acts but one solo (replayed afterward solo) and in did them in reverse order.

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

1. If you played co-op and were host, but did not get the achievement... have a friend host a co-op game and you should get it after a few scenes, if not the first one.

I got this to work for me, but I did it on splitscreen and played as Knight. The achievement unlocked as soon as I got to the equipment box at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2.

i did the first mission and the first two scenes of the second on my own, but then a mate joined MY game and we played until we had completed up to act 3 scene 2.

I then went offline and did up to act 4 scene 2 by myself, quit and did the first two scenes of the last mission by myself. the next day i completed act 4 and 5, then i hosted a game and me and a m8 completed the last scene of the last mission, then completed the sixth mission on my host.

(inhales deeply)

i have ticks for all scenes on realstic but no achievement:(

i know its a lot of detail but i just wanted to make it easier to find out why it hasnt unlocked.

any suggestions?

EDIT:got it today!:) had a mate host a game, act 1 scene 1 on realistic (duh) and got the achievement at the outfitting box at the start of scene 2! yay

ARRRGGHHH this F****ING game!!

I've just sat over the last two days playing it on realistic all on my own, no co-op whatsoever and no playing as Knight yet either... "just incase". Beat the game..... NOTHING! :mad:

I've checked all levels and scenes and all are ticked as realistic. Was hoping I'd be ok as I got the Extreme Hunter achievement no problem.

WTF have they done with this game!? God I wish I lived nearer their offices! :uzi: lol

Beat it on realistic yesterday. Did the entire first mission solo, then went through online co-op as Knight until the last 2 stages. Did those two as Bishop, and I got the achievement right as the credits started rolling.

Beat it on realistic, have all the check marks and no acheivement.

I played co-op (not host) and then switched back to hosting. I think our problem was going through the first 4 acts and then starting over so that we both had the same check marks.

My assumption is that you need to go through it sequentially, but I've seeen threads were that didn't work.

Truly and honestly I'm disapointed!

Beat it on realistic, have the achievement.

I didn't do it on my own, i played it on co-op splitscreen [pain in the fucking arse view], I lWe did half the game each as Knight to get the achievements for that each.

We both got That Wasn't So Hard, Gimme a High Five!, Here's for a Wicked Five!, and Freedom Shall Prevail...

I don't even have an explanation as to why this doesnt work for some but for others =/

I beat the game on realistic in a random order and with various partners - and I got no achievement. I was checking my achievements in the game, and noticed that although I had done the first knight achievement, I didn't have the campaign medal. I then joined a scene on live which I hadn't played as knight in and afterwards, I got the freedom shall prevail achievement. I also got the medal in the rewards section.Perhaps there is a link between the missing medal and glitching achievement.

Man, this was a pain..

Here's what I did to get it to work: (sorry if this was already suggested)

First time through, my brother was in playing with me, and he shot the guy at the end - no achievement. We played the last scene (Showdown) through a second time, but I was the one to shoot the guy at the end, and got the achievement as the credits were rolling.

Hope this helps.

-JC3