GoW 3 Season Pass

InfamousVuk

Ugh... It's NOT free!

You're entitled to the first 2 DLC's and when they release 2 more DLC's of their choosing for the Season Pass, you'll get those.

By free I meant you don't pay for them when you download them, they just download on the spot when you start the game up, no transaction occurring before you download the specific content. Like if you put the full amount down for a game you preordered you pick it up for nothing, since you've pre paid for it.

By free I meant you don't pay for them when you download them, they just download on the spot when you start the game up, no transaction occurring before you download the specific content. Like if you put the full amount down for a game you preordered you pick it up for nothing, since you've pre paid for it.

You're still saying it's free. It doesn't matter how exactly you explain it, you've always originally paid for it. It just grinds my gears when people say FREE when it's really not.

Hey, at least he's not saying that the season pass is only a discount on the DLC packs like so many other people are. :p His wording may be odd, but he does understand how the pass works and is explaining it in a way that does make it clear that there's no additional cost to the packs once you buy the pass. Saying that it's a pre-order you've paid in full so you can just go and pick up the content when it launches without getting out your wallet again is a damn good way to explain it.

The phrasing you want to use when describing the functionality of the Season Pass: "It allows you to download the first four DLC packages released at no additional cost."

I made a thread about this asking the same thing.. i downloaded the season pass 2 days after the first dlc came out and you download it automatically for free because you bought the season pass.. can somebody pelase lock this thread as my thread has been locked about me asking about season pass so i dont see whats the different between mine and this thread... thank you. p.s if it does not get locked then i am going further as its some sort of discrimination.