Anyone else unlock an achievement early?

RecyclopsCXVII

I just got the achievement for checking in at all 100 hot spots even though I've only done about 5. I only have two other achievements and ~2 hours playtime. I'm still going to do all of them for completion sake but this sucks.

Did you download anything from Uplay? This causes the achievement to unlock early. It can also cause your game save to not load if you're unlucky.

Did you download anything from Uplay? This causes the achievement to unlock early. It can also cause your game save to not load if you're unlucky.

Damn, is that what's causing it? I started up the game earlier today, the achievement popped so i opened it up because that was odd, when I went back to the game the load progress was stuck at about 90 percent.

I've see others mentioning this problem here and other places, apparently Ubi is looking into it.

Damn, is that what's causing it? I started up the game earlier today, the achievement popped so i opened it up because that was odd, when I went back to the game the load progress was stuck at about 90 percent.

I've see others mentioning this problem here and other places, apparently Ubi is looking into it.

This is happening to me also. And I unlocked that same achievement. Hopefully Ubi fixes this :(

I wonder what happens if you've already unlocked the achievement correctly.

I purchased the gun, car, atm bonus from Uplay before starting the game and just got all 100 hot spots tonight before moving past 1-3. Haven't had an issue yet, and cross my fingers I won't.

Just wondering if the achievement adds to this issue or if it's a sort of by-product of the Uplay glitch.

I didn't get it early and I've bought all the stuff except the avatar thing on Uplay.

You aren't getting stuck on the loading screen either?

There might be something to this. My sister got everything except the uPlay avatar as well on her console. She hasn't had any problems. Maybe it's related to the uplay avatar only.

Unlocked for me too during the loading screen and was stuck at 90%... Ugh. So are we screwed until Ubisoft decides to patch? Don't feel like starting over even though I'm in the first act and just unlocked online fixers. I've done a ton of side missions :(. Is ubi aware if this issue?

edit: Well got home and still can't load my game... Looks like I'm going to have to start over, ugh. I wasn't that far but I had unlocked a lot of the side mission progression.

Edited by DarqStalker