1) DeathStarkill

2) TheFrigginMan

3) FrozenImplosion

4) Dork de Jour

5) okie1682

6)

7)

8)

As you add your name I'd suggest adding/messaging all the people on the list before you

I'm pretty new to this site, and I've had this DLC pack since it came out. Here it is, months later, and I still haven't played one of these maps yet. I'm pissed, and feel like 2K completely boned everyone out of their $10 for this DLC. Sign me up for Friday night, though...I'll be home! :uzi:

I'm pretty new to this site, and I've had this DLC pack since it came out. Here it is, months later, and I still haven't played one of these maps yet. I'm pissed, and feel like 2K completely boned everyone out of their $10 for this DLC. Sign me up for Friday night, though...I'll be home! :uzi:

DATE: Friday August 20th, 2010

TIME: 10 PM (Eastern Standard Time)

SLOTS

1) DeathStarkill

2) TheFrigginMan

3) FrozenImplosion

4) Dork de Jour

5) okie1682

6) BillyBongOn

7)

8)

As you add your name I'd suggest adding/messaging all the people on the list before you

Nice little group on the go here, gonna be good to finally get to play on these maps

I would like to join the boosting group, unfortunately I can't due to your time zone: in italy (and generally in Europe) We're foward 6 hours (even 9 than US West Coast). Probably also the British players have my same problem.

Usually I play online from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. (Italian time zone), so You should be online from 8 a.m. (!) to 1 p.m...:(

Would love to boost to get these achievements as well. Like a lot of people I've not even played one of the maps yet and I've had them since release.

In UK so GMT timezone but am online very often so could boost with folk in US. Happy to have a late night/early morning to get these done!

Also still looking for rank 50 and Mother Goose if anyone willing to help with that as well.

Cheers.

I would like to join the boosting group, unfortunately I can't due to your time zone: in italy (and generally in Europe) We're foward 6 hours (even 9 than US West Coast). Probably also the British players have my same problem.

Usually I play online from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. (Italian time zone), so You should be online from 8 a.m. (!) to 1 p.m...:(

Well I forget what time zone I'm in (Prince Edward Island, EST I think) I work overnights so I'm off at 7:30 AM so anyone overseas looking to play on some new maps should add Th3 RaV3N6669. Don't be offended if I can't clearly hear what your saying though, I always have a heard time hearing anything through my mic.

Starting a list... add your name if you are SERIOUS about actually getting these achievements!

EDIT:

Just so everyone knows I'm in the Pacific Time Zone. That is for you who do not know, the West Coast of the USA.

1) Aesir Renegade

2) MasterFan24

3) Joshi 82 AT

4) KarlHUNGUS

5) BILE1418

6) Pavloff

7) StaticVito

8) GLORIOUS BATTLE

9) I LordXaero I

10) xvx Foot xvx

EDIT:

Right now the list currently full. If someone drops out I will come looking for a replacement.

When the list is full we will set a date. In the Friend Request on Xbox Live just write "BS2 DLC Cheevos".

Edited by Aesir Renegade

Starting a list... add your name if you are SERIOUS about actually getting these achievements!

1) Aesir Renegade

2) SublimeReVolver

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

This means I need only 8 more people. When the list is full we will set a date. In the Friend Request on Xbox Live just write "BS2 DLC Cheevos".

Count me in i sent you a friend request and a message.

1) Aesir Renegade

2) SublimeReVolver

3) MasterFan24

4) Joshi 82 AT

5) KarlHUNGUS

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

EDIT:

This means I need only 6 more people. When the list is full we will set a date. In the Friend Request on Xbox Live just write "BS2 DLC Cheevos".

Hey, I'm down to boost these map achievements. I usually play every night from about Midnight (Central Time) to 3 am. I can probably play whenever on the weekends to get this done.

EDIT:

Just so everyone knows I'm in the Pacific Time Zone. That is for you who do not know, the West Coast of the USA.

1) Aesir Renegade

2) SublimeReVolver

3) MasterFan24

4) Joshi 82 AT

5) KarlHUNGUS

6) BILE1418

7)

8)

9)

10)

EDIT:

This means I need only 5 more people.

When the list is full we will set a date. In the Friend Request on Xbox Live just write "BS2 DLC Cheevos".

I am down for this to.

Edited by BILE1418