New Content required and Corrupt DLC?

BluWolve

Whenever I try to play the game I get this error message;

NEW CONTENT REQUIRED

The required downloadable content is missing or corrupted. The game will now relaunch in gold mode. DLC playability will be made available again after re-downloading the DLC or the storage device containing the DLC is reinserted before the titles' next start up.

and the game automatically gets re-launched in "Gold Mode", preventing me from being able to play with any other players, or access any DLC from the in-game menu. This renders the game and the season pass useless for me, so I am hoping someone has a fix for it?

I have tried everything HERE on the support page and a few more things but nothing is working.

EDIT: Now it is also telling me my save is corrupted. Great.

EDIT2: So now it randomly works after 2 hours of trying. Not very impressed. I shouldnt have to have to mess around for 2 hours everytime I want to play a game. Why is it so common that great games have such horrible issues?

EDIT3: So I had to get off my Xbox for a while, when I try to play the game next im stuck in gold mode again... Fuvk this im getting my money back.

Edited by BluWolve

• 5 months later...
Whenever I try to play the game I get this error message;

and the game automatically gets re-launched in "Gold Mode", preventing me from being able to play with any other players, or access any DLC from the in-game menu. This renders the game and the season pass useless for me, so I am hoping someone has a fix for it?

I have tried everything HERE on the support page and a few more things but nothing is working.

EDIT: Now it is also telling me my save is corrupted. Great.

EDIT2: So now it randomly works after 2 hours of trying. Not very impressed. I shouldnt have to have to mess around for 2 hours everytime I want to play a game. Why is it so common that great games have such horrible issues?

EDIT3: So I had to get off my Xbox for a while, when I try to play the game next im stuck in gold mode again... Fuvk this im getting my money back.

They claim title update 5 fixes this...yet I still have the issue every time I start the game. Only way for me to get around it is to delete my season pass and extra characters from the storage device, launch the game..works fine, redownload extra content. Super annoying but it works.

• 6 months later...

Let me know if you actually get your money back. I'm so effing pissed at this title. Total waste of money, can't even play with my friends now that I downloaded the DLC. Its one issue after another, almost like the game is actively trying to find new ways of punishing me for playing it and wanting it to be a fun experience.

Let me know if you actually get your money back. I'm so effing pissed at this title. Total waste of money, can't even play with my friends now that I downloaded the DLC. Its one issue after another, almost like the game is actively trying to find new ways of punishing me for playing it and wanting it to be a fun experience.

I did get my money back eventually. I called MS support, then they told me it wasn't their problem. So I contacted the game support online, never heard back from them. Then I contacted MS Support again and they refunded my money.