some obscure 360 titles

broie

Metro 2033. I don't know why, but this game really pulled me in and now I'm so hyped for Last Light. The game is very underrated and not well known, kinda has a small cult following. It's an FPS, but with a lot of story and RPG elements set in post-apocalyptic Moscow, it's also single-player only. Worth a try, I'm sure you can find it pretty cheap now.

The games I've played that I thought were very under rated

Prey - some online achievements, but easy boosted. Story wise, its a great concept.

Earth Defense Force 2017 - grab a co op partner and have fun on 53 levels killin giant alienm insects. The boss level on inferno setting is just stupidly hard, it will have you laughing.

Mirrors Edge - a bit of fun parkour to be had heren, plus bright colours if you like that sort of thing. Time trials are a pain though.

Metro 2033 - short game, but very atmospheric and a fantastic finale. You will enjoy.

Hot Wheels - sort of like Micro Machines, all offline. Shame there was no online, could have been fun.

Two Worlds 1 or 2 - first got slated, but I loved it. The sequel never got a UK release, so I got the Velvet GoTY edition imported. People will complain about the dlc being expensive. But the SP add on is HUGE!

Can't think of anymore but if I do I'll list them.

Ones that I've liked

Enslaved

Singularity

Shadows of The Damned

Mirrors Edge

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Blur

Driver: SA

Metro 2033

Darksiders

Rayman: Origins

Underrated arcade games

Outland

Deathspank

Also I'm not sure how obscure it is, but Comic Jumper seems to be in splosion' man's shadow. But it's a really good, funny game imo. So if you haven't played it I would highly recommend it. It's not for everyone though.

Another "obscure game" thread full of very non-obscure games. Ugh.

See, when I think obscure, I think a game that, when seen on my 'tag, the majority of onlookers will have no idea what it is. Games like Rayman Origins, no matter how lacking in popularity they are, are still in no way "obscure" to anyone who's been active in gaming in recent years.

Anyway, of the games I've played:

Velvet Assassin is a really good one. WWII-era, Splinter Cell-style gameplay. I'd never heard of it before I saw it in GameStop. And I consider myself pretty tuned in to the gaming world.

Create was pretty good. That one appeared then just fell off the radar, but I remembered it and picked it up.

GUN is an oldie, but holds up fairly well. You'll feel like you're playing a good Gamecube game. I remember a bit of short-lived hype when it was coming out "back in the day" because it's done by the folks who worked on the Tony Hawk franchise, but it's still pretty good.

I also own a bunch I haven't played yet, including:

Attack of the Movies 3D

Conflict: Denied Ops

Crash Time: Autobahn Pursuit

Dark Sector

Deathsmiles

Hour of Victory

Infernal: Hell's Vengeance

Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia

Operation Darkness

Race Pro

Rise of the Argonauts

Soldier of Fortune: Payback

Spectral Force 3

The Outfit

Vampire Rain

There. Those're all the games I own that I've either never heard about before seeing it and buying it or was mentioned way back when but no one talks about and isn't part of a big franchise or has a big name behind it.

Take your pick. =D

Edited by Fire Hawk D

I will second those who said The Saboteur and Divnity 2, both gave me hours of gameplay and were very fun.

I will also second GUN, great western shooter and up until Red Dead came out it was the best on Xbox 360, still worth a buy.

Edited by Starkweather