Boosting made EASIER... (TIPS/Strategies)

Hokie Ghost

I enjoyed the Single Player but after quite some time, I got frustrated with the Multiplayer. Especially always getting Battle Commander maps when I would need only Ground Control or Team Deathmatch ones. So this will make it a lot easier for you to obtain the achievements.

Multiplayer "Expert of War"

All weapon, specials, vehicles, drone, and airstrike kill challenges: Est. Time of completion - 10-20 ACTIVE hours

Step 1: Get one or two partners from Boosting thread. More than 2 partners will ultimately make boosting slower.

Step 2: Invest 240 MP to download "Fire Sale" Map pack. This will make "getting your own lobby" 10 times easier.

Step 3: Host party and invite boosting partner(s).

Step 4: Start game in "Downloadable Maps" game type. You should now be loading a the map "Spillway" on Battle Commander. Usually you will be in your "own lobby" and take turns getting kills without capturing checkpoints (this will make game last as long as possible). I recommend going for the AT-RHINO drone kills first, as these are the hardest to get legit.

WINS challenges:

Ground Control & Battle Commander wins (100 of each required): Est. Time of completion - 50-75 INACTIVE hours (i.e. Sleeping)

Step 1: Appear offline (so friends don't think you are ignoring them)

Step 2: Plug controller in with plug and play (so battery does not die)

Step 3: Take a rubber band and secure right joystick in down/right position.

Step 4: Find Ground Control lobby.

Step 5: Go to sleep. When you wake up you should have between 5-15 wins for both Ground Control and Battle Commander.

Team Deathmatch wins (100 required): Est. Time of completion - 2-4 ACTIVE hours

Step 1: Get one boosting partner from boosting thread

Step 2: Create a "laggy" internet connection for yourself. Do this by turning on your t.v. and streaming HD content, downloading large amounts of data to your laptop, or by turning on multiple internet devices simultaneously (which often divides your connection speed by the # of devices)

Step 3: Invite your boosting partner in game.

Step 4: Search "Skirmish" game type. Skirmish is different from regular lobbies, as it uses a Host connection versus Server connection. (This is the reasoning for giving yourself a "laggy" connection. By giving yourself a "laggy" connection, when you search for a "Skirmish" game type, you should be host and placed in a lobby of your own. This will be evidenced by the loading screen stating "Lowlands - Team Deathmatch" (as this is the first map in the rotation for new lobbies in Skirmish mode).

Step 5: The non-host (i.e. Your boosting partner) quits the game immediately upon loading is complete. This will result in a win for the host. There is no need to even get a single point and/or kill inside the match.

Step 6: Repeat 100 times for both you and your boosting partner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...