allistair gave me a bollocking lol

Indyy xXx

not sure how to spell bollocking so excuse my grammar :p

anyway yeah he was pissed off because i chose to kill the arl's son who was possesed by a demon instead of using his mother as a sacrifice and after he told my character off i felt quite bad XD

i was just wondering if anyone else chose the same thing and was wondering do i get into any trouble by the arl? XD please dont tell me too much details :p i dont want it ruined for me :p

thanks in advance :)

not sure how to spell bollocking so excuse my grammar :p

anyway yeah he was pissed off because i chose to kill the arl's son who was possesed by a demon instead of using his mother as a sacrifice and after he told my character off i felt quite bad XD

i was just wondering if anyone else chose the same thing and was wondering do i get into any trouble by the arl? XD please dont tell me too much details :p i dont want it ruined for me :p

thanks in advance :)

play it and find out.... if you dont want to know whats gonna happen dont ask and just go find out 0.o

If you kill Connor or (forgot her name) the woman Allistair gets mad at you. The only other option to not have Allistair get mad at you is to go the Circle of Magi, finish their main story quest, and have them help you enter the fade instead of using blood magic. Don't know if this actually works as I've never tried it, but I remember it being an option in dialog.

Alistair is in no position to be giving anyone a firm talking to about poor decisions. He has skeletons in his closet too. Exhibit A....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNRaTejGNps]YouTube- Dragon Age Origins - Alistair Sex Scene With A Darkspawn[/ame]

I know this video isn't new, but I can't help but chuckle each time I see it :p.

Alistair is in no position to be giving anyone a firm talking to about poor decisions. He has skeletons in his closet too. Exhibit A....

I know this video isn't new, but I can't help but chuckle each time I see it :p.

That is by far the greatest thing I have ever seen involving this game. Gotta love PC mods.

If you kill Connor or (forgot her name) the woman Allistair gets mad at you. The only other option to not have Allistair get mad at you is to go the Circle of Magi, finish their main story quest, and have them help you enter the fade instead of using blood magic. Don't know if this actually works as I've never tried it, but I remember it being an option in dialog.

Yeah I did it with the mages circle assist on my 1st playthru. Only Morrigan got slightly ticked maybe 1-2 disapprove pts.

I killed Isolde too, I went to get the Circle of Magi's help but accidentally sided with the Templars, so I'm not sure how you even get the mages to come and help you get the demon out of Connor - I figured Alistair didn't like Isolde anyway because it was her fault he got sent away to the Chantry. WRONG! He yelled, and it was hurtful. ;( Rofl. He's just incredibly needy and whiny and yells at you no matter what.

I think if you have some coercion points you can persuade him you did the right thing, I just chose the dialogue option "(Persuade) I did my best, Alistair" and he apologized. But it still irritated the crap out of me.