Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

A new idea to the forum. This thread will be for people to sign up with their gamertag, the achievement they wish to trade and the times and timezone that they are available.

Please follow the rules above, no spamming, it will be deleted, once you have posted your details, please then PM each other to confirm details.

Messages should be short and concise.

Threads created containing achievement swapping in this section will be deleted, no questions asked!

UPDATE: When you have achieved the achievement that you put up for trading, please EDIT the original post with achievement achieved, thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to unlock the multi-... achievements for far cry tonight. So I made a map to easily get the feral punch, headshot, trap, grenade, and vehicle awards.

Now, I have to to get them all. I did over 150 feral punches, yet, I did not get the achievement, it is chaos against default 2, with unlimited everything, so I should be able to do it. There is a bug that might be stopping me, if I do a fatal attack(anything, feral punch, car, headshot), it does not do any damage the first shot, but the second works fine, so I don't know.

So, I was wondering if any of you have a solution to this problem, because I hate not having so many achievements!

Thanks if in advance!

I am trying to unlock the multi-... achievements for far cry tonight. So I made a map to easily get the feral punch, headshot, trap, grenade, and vehicle awards.

Now, I have to to get them all. I did over 150 feral punches, yet, I did not get the achievement, it is chaos against default 2, with unlimited everything, so I should be able to do it. There is a bug that might be stopping me, if I do a fatal attack(anything, feral punch, car, headshot), it does not do any damage the first shot, but the second works fine, so I don't know.

So, I was wondering if any of you have a solution to this problem, because I hate not having so many achievements!

Thanks if in advance!

Hey poopstania, I also lack all of the online multiplayer achievements and would be willing to join in on your map and work together on getting them. I have a map also designed to get them all in as well. Send me a friends request if you are still lacking some of those achievements and in return, I'll help you earn yours as well.

Edit: Nevermind, Dreamseller21 stepped up and volunteered to do the achievements with me, so we got them all for multiplayer last night. Now that only thing I lack is the Predator and Multi-Champion online.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey everyone. I am looking for some people to boost achiemvents with. I need all the kill achievements and the big 80 hr achievement. If you are reading this and you need these achievements, send me a FR. I live in California (PST) and I am usually on at night 10:30/11:00pm - 1am. I looks like not a lot of people play this game and its hard to get people to trade. See ya guys online.

hi just got the game no ones online!!!

ive got sum acheivements would someone be willing

to help me please im happy to help anyone else if i can

get some help first then help!

THANKS SO MUCH

if you wanna help please send a message FR to Kang Kille

thanks so much!