Tips for Golden Age?

Arsenic 17

Can anyone offer any tips for Golden Age?

It seems the requirements to get gold is that you respond quickly to the random event when it pops up (in the breaking news text), but also that you complete the challenge quickly when you get there and dont take damage.

I get gold most of the time when killing bad guys for the police. I only get gold on the car crash one a couple of times, and the photo one once.

I cant seem to get gold on the bombs. I guess I am just going to slow. My game is always so laggy, especially when you try and rush across the city. It is just hard as the bombs require some precious to find them firstly, then actually get up to where they are and disarm them (sometimes after killing a bad guy). Any tips at all from anyone. Or some other things you think factor in to the ranks you get that I can add to the guide?

Cheers.

EDIT: After getting this achievement myself. It appears that it is entirely related to speed. Not just how quickly you complete the mission once you get there, but also how quickly you respond to it when the icons first pop up on your screen. Go to the icons as fast as possible and complete the mission. I also think your aptitude plays in as well. Such as not taking damage and stuff. I would go fast sometimes and take a bit of damage, but got Bronze not Gold on some things.

I personally think the bombs are the hardest. You have to be ridiculously fast. The three bombs are always so spread out. And often some of the bombs will be defended by an enemy. And the game lags like crazy when you try and travel fast at all in the game. Just stick with it. Bombs are the hardest. The others are easy! See my guide for more tips on this one!

Edited by Arsenic 17