MW2 Video Thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, you're a beast man! Nice video. RAAAAAAAAAAAAWR on them nOObs. ;) It's not over yet. MW2 is still going down. :)[/quote

haha thanks....i threw the game out btw lol i don't know why but it gave me a disc unreadable error in randomly! no problems ever then all of a sudden it's scratched? lol it was a little scratched though dropped the disc 2 times tsk! oh well it's in the garbage out! buying black ops tomorrow =)

p.s you should sub if you like my vids =)

where the hell is our Riot Shield video?

i know. i have been seriously contemplating put another request out there and try to find some people that will record. I know we can get a group of 6 people to do it again. I would like to have 2 people recording though. I tried to message him on the forum but he is a banned user now. who knows, but i would like to see the video too.

i know. i have been seriously contemplating put another request out there and try to find some people that will record. I know we can get a group of 6 people to do it again. I would like to have 2 people recording though. I tried to message him on the forum but he is a banned user now. who knows, but i would like to see the video too.
I thought iBlessing was recording as well

I thought iBlessing was recording as well

Nope. he was supposed to be on that night but wasnt. we only had one video. If we could get enougn people together i would be up for doing it again. I am just not going through the trouble of organizing it again. so if anybody wants to do it again then have fun finding a recorder, and i can supply between about 3 people to play.

Nope. he was supposed to be on that night but wasnt. we only had one video. If we could get enougn people together i would be up for doing it again. I am just not going through the trouble of organizing it again. so if anybody wants to do it again then have fun finding a recorder, and i can supply between about 3 people to play.

I'll play if we can get someone to record, but it cant be tonight, I'll be at the midnight launch of Black Ops :)

I'll play if we can get someone to record, but it cant be tonight, I'll be at the midnight launch of Black Ops :)

I think we need 2 recorders for it, but one would work. If anybody who wants to and is able to record than post in here or better yet, shoot me a pm. Keep in mind the majority of the players would be on eastern standard time.

Edited by MC B0B x360a

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU9RJ7F8EP0]The New Barrel Roll Trickshot (Please Watch)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMXFd2LOvnU]ExuH // Awesome Trickshot ♥[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XS5jGYydjI]ExuHCuted // Episode 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTSErV9myCE]ExuHCuted // Episode 1[/ame]

Edited by iBlessing 09

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys, just made a mw2 montage

got my dazzle a week ago, edited in 6 days, recorded in 7 and here's what i put together. enjoy

a like or sub would be nice also... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tdQ4kde3gQ&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - 'Numb' | A MW2 Montage | GoldenGamingâ„¢[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...
hey guys, just made a mw2 montage

got my dazzle a week ago, edited in 6 days, recorded in 7 and here's what i put together. enjoy

a like or sub would be nice also... :)

YouTube - 'Numb' | A MW2 Montage | GoldenGamingâ„¢

Me and my buddies 360 Quick Scoping.

So lame. So so lame. This game has been out for almost 2 years and people still haven't gotten out of this awful Intervention/quickscoping phase? This shit is horrible. Not only that, but most of both videos were recorded in private matches. I don't understand why people think quickscoping or only using the Intervention is cool or impressive. Get an impressive gameplay instead of a few random quickscopes and 360s here and there. Every time I play FFA and there's someone quickscoping, they usually go like 11-17, yet I'm sure they're psyched on the couple quickscope or no-scope kills they got. It's ridiculous. Thanks for being free kills for me virtually every time I run into someone using the Intervention.

• 4 weeks later...

Is someone know if you can watch your own killcam?

I mean, i killed so many people in AWESOME ways, ex throw a grenade over a big building and get a triple kill, many grenade launcher kill etc.

And Final Killcam, just like in blackops. I found a lot of Youtube videos with awesome Final Killcam, but they aint coming when i'm playing?