Best Quotes you have ever heard?

Th33Troop33r

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few some from songs, some from Television, some from everyday life.

"You better back the F**k Up before you get Smacked the F**K up"--Tupac

"As soon as your music hits evey single Rock fan, stops, pauses and takes a look and says "Eh Im going to take a leak this guy SUCKS"--The Rock to the Big Show

"Round his Neck, Gold Medals Hung, Resting on his Giant Tongue, Olympics--Special Olympics" -Stephen Lynch

"Hey Rich Nice Shirt"--Me

"Thanks"--Fat Richie

"What size is that--Awning?"--Me

"Ugh I hate you Guys"

"Hey I saw you at the game the other day"-Ernie

"Really?"--Fat Richie

"Yea were you wearing your Jersey"-Ernie

"Yea I was"--Fat Richie

"Interesting I didnt know the Giants had a player named Goodyear"--Ernie

"Ugh, I hate you guys"--Fat Richie

I know I have a bunch more from TV and music I just cant think of them right now.

"You better back the F**k Up before you get Smacked the F**K up"--Tupac

Ah, great song.

"So cry me a fucking river, bitch" - Parkway Drive (romance is dead)

"Thoughts of you run through my head like blood runs through my veins, non stop and giving me the power to keep going" - me

"A man may be so much of everything that he is nothing of anything" - ?

Here :D

" I now know everything about him my team have been stalking him like a bunch of nutters who need a restraining order "

" Africa dosnt have computer's or civilised people .... its Fucked ! .... Because we knock down everything and eat everything we can get our hands on "

"I hate that Alex and Damon. I hope they catch Aids and die."

there are so many good ones to mention but my favorite right now is in my sig

Not a bad quote, but side ntoe are you a Wand fan or a fan of my cousin Jason pulling the shocked face behind him lol. Come to the MMA UFC thread we have in the sports bar. Wand himself has some great quotes actually.

Gotta love Fitch and Stifflers quote battle...

"A witty saying proves nothing" - Voltaire

"Suck my dick" - Ron Jeremy

Float Like A Butterfly, Sting Like A Bee - Muhammed Ali

I told you that one. ;)

"Hey... Hey don't you walk away from me! You don't know who you're dealing with! Don't ever tell me what I can't do, ever! This is destiny, this is destiny... This is my destiny! Hey, I'm supposed to do this, dammit! Don't tell me what I can't do!"

" I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well."

Ah, great song.

"So cry me a fucking river, bitch" - Parkway Drive (romance is dead)

"Thoughts of you run through my head like blood runs through my veins, non stop and giving me the power to keep going" - me

"A man may be so much of everything that he is nothing of anything" - ?

Fuckin love that song man. Breakdown is immense.

You'll know "Pull the trigger BITCH!" (Suicide Silence) Good times. I've seen a shirt with that on the front in bold writing. Fuckin awesome!

One of my favorite quotes is this, from Team America...

See, there’s three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want to do is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn’t fuck the assholes, you know what you’d get? You’d get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

" I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well."

Haha, Bioshock ftw!

OP: Actually, I don't really have any good quotes. I'll edit some in here if I remember.