1. 1. Can you load Downtown?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I personally think that the following should be done by all.

-Stop playing Fallout.

-Dont try to redownload.

-Wait for an Official responce.

It is most likely to be MSs' fault becuase not even the most inept Developer can miss these problems. It is most likely that MS uploaded the wrong file and has now caused mass problems. MS are going to have to have an update becuase if they try to put a new download up it will either have to be free or not. If it is not free then MS will have so many complaints and possible lawsuits they wont be able cope.

actually, i am playing it just fine, I do have lots of red eclimation points, but the games has not crashed even once for me, weapons work, and people are fine, trog heads a flying too hahaha want me to post a few pics with my cam?

No yr ok bud, i believe you!, unless you really want to!... :)

At least some folks must be playing it, yr 1 of the lucky 1's!

Although - if you have the big red exclamation marks on yr screen yr still experiencing bugs/glitches really...

Edited by KNUCKS x360a

Woke up this morning, managed EVENTUALLY to get the update for this game. This seemed to take forever. I then DL'ed The Pitt, only to realise a ton of in-game glitches..I even got off the map. I can't even enter Downtown once my inventory is taken, freezes time and time again. I really hope that they update this free of charge, because I cant fork out another 800MS points..I was looking forward to wasting my day on this today! I just hope they do something about this, and I can't believe I forked out my points for this.. :(

Edited by RickyMcG