Just Got Untouchable!!

Afr0Blu3

Man I wish my capture card was working, I'd ahve recorded it! Feels awesome to have finally nailed the achievement!

It's all a matter of practice and patience, you literally get to a point where you can finish some of the bosses in seconds without breaking a sweat! Once I get my gear repaired I'll post a video guide

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I wish my capture card was working, I'd ahve recorded it! Feels awesome to have finally nailed the achievement!

It's all a matter of practice and patience, you literally get to a point where you can finish some of the bosses in seconds without breaking a sweat! Once I get my gear repaired I'll post a video guide

I did it yesterday. The fourth part of the Boss Rush was harder than the actual final boss.

It also took me more attempts to unlock the Sonic head than it did to unlock Untouchable.

The only part i'm curious about on the final boss is when his spiked arm is falling it gives off an electrical surge every second or so, i'm guessing you cant home in on it at that time? after beating it i'm not 100% sure if I was getting hit sometimes by the arm returning or hitting it as the electric surge is around it, so that would be nice to clear up before I go for the untouchable achievement, thank you for the help :)

Ahh ok thank you then :), it's just the fourth boss I gotta get down now then, it's the little blue ones that catch me, the rest of it I can do fine 9/10, but practice makes perfect just gotta stay concentrated, thank you for letting me know though, it's appreciated ;D

Every one of the things he throws at you, save for the spiked ball, can be avoided by standing just to the side of where they first land. I found it easier to wait back a little for him to throw something, then attacking in its wake rather than rushing straight for him. You'll see what I mean in this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYGI01EF-Zw]YouTube - Sonic 4 Episode I - Untouchable achievement[/ame]

The chase boss isn't cheap, you just need to be aware of where each bubble will land. The first 2 hits should just be grey bubbles (Maybe a spike ball), but after that be prepared. Blue bubbles aren't too bad if you watch where you run, and for the giant yellow bubble either fall back to the start if you're too far in the middle or if you can run to the end for the hit.

The chase boss isn't cheap, you just need to be aware of where each bubble will land. The first 2 hits should just be grey bubbles (Maybe a spike ball), but after that be prepared. Blue bubbles aren't too bad if you watch where you run, and for the giant yellow bubble either fall back to the start if you're too far in the middle or if you can run to the end for the hit.

Not all the time sometimes after the first hit he can throw the small blue bubbles.