My Precious

MitchMitchel

So far I am 39/40 for Akenash's Atrium. I can not find the final token in the final section. If anyone has been looking here are the 9 I've found.

1 - small room upper left from start

2 - big table in first main area

3 - table down from there

4 - stone ledge through door

5 - wood boxes below

6 - wood boxes in next area by mine cart.

7 - on top of column

8 - on wood barrel

9 - on pipe in roabies first area

10 - ????

I just want to get done with this mission!

Is it confirmed that the tokens are what counts for this achievements? I thought the tokens were only good for the Insignia of the Thief.

I was under the impression that the Relics are what constitutes a "treasure" for this achievement, as I've collected a decent amount of coins up 'til Mission 5 and I have not made progress on the tracker for "My Precious."

Cause each Zone has 10 tokens, which means each Mission has 30-40 tokens, which means there's like 140+ in the entire game. I'm not too sure the tokens are what counts for this achievement.

Is it confirmed that the tokens are what counts for this achievements? I thought the tokens were only good for the Insignia of the Thief.

I was under the impression that the Relics are what constitutes a "treasure" for this achievement, as I've collected a decent amount of coins up 'til Mission 5 and I have not made progress on the tracker for "My Precious."

Cause each Zone has 10 tokens, which means each Mission has 30-40 tokens, which means there's like 140+ in the entire game. I'm not too sure the tokens are what counts for this achievement.

I have found all the Relic up to where I am at and the achievement doesn't appear to be tracked. Unseen, unknown doesn't have a percentage either. Seems like if it's Relics it's a TON easier.

I have found all the Relic up to where I am at and the achievement doesn't appear to be tracked. Unseen, unknown doesn't have a percentage either. Seems like if it's Relics it's a TON easier.

Hmm, I guess we're both confused here :/ I kinda feel like it's the Relics cause those seem like actual "treasures," ya know? The tokens are kinda their own thing with that Insignia I mentioned, and getting that Insignia is only good for additional Skill Points.

I'm finishing up a rough draft of the guide and will post it soon, but I'm leaving the collectibles blank until we can get some confirmation!

Well someone has it now according to TA. Sent them a message but got to believe it's Relics. Why would anyone do the tokens for only 20 SP? Insane.

Let me know what they say :) If they already have it, we gotta assume it's Relics!

Yeah, there's like 210-270 tokens, I doubt we'd have to find them all and I'm not sure anyone even wants to!

My precious achievement is from ONLY collecting the relics, I can confirm this. However I am quite sure you need to do every optional quest and all bonus awards, such as dont kill anyone, speed run, and collect the golden coins to be able to unlock all skills.

My precious achievement is from ONLY collecting the relics, I can confirm this. However I am quite sure you need to do every optional quest and all bonus awards, such as dont kill anyone, speed run, and collect the golden coins to be able to unlock all skills.

100% sure? If so, thank you :)

I dot think so. You get so many points for completing secondsry objectives and then an extra 20SP for getting the Insignia of the Shadow for the Unseen, unknown achievement that I really doubt you need to do any other the other crazy tasks the game asks you to do. Complete a level in par time? Or without killing anyone? LOL! Yeah right.

100% sure? If so, thank you :)

I dot think so. You get so many points for completing secondsry objectives and then an extra 20SP for getting the Insignia of the Shadow for the Unseen, unknown achievement that I really doubt you need to do any other the other crazy tasks the game asks you to do. Complete a level in par time? Or without killing anyone? LOL! Yeah right.

Well, the last skills costs 200-250-300-260 or something like that, I have beaten the game, gotten all relics and gotten insignia of the shadow. I still need to buy 250-260 ones.

Well, the last skills costs 200-250-300-260 or something like that, I have beaten the game, gotten all relics and gotten insignia of the shadow. I still need to buy 250-260 ones.

Fuck…now I'm sad, lol. This is just horrible. The gold coins are near impossible to collect without a guide which no one is making and beating a level in Par Time seems tedious.

Fuck…now I'm sad, lol. This is just horrible. The gold coins are near impossible to collect without a guide which no one is making and beating a level in Par Time seems tedious.

Beating the level in time is actually quite easy, i have almost done it all levels and also without killing anyones, it is pretty darn easy actually. But... finding the coins.. thats why I shiver in horror when I think about it. I have collected all coins on first and second level. I have tried the third, or whatever lvl "master key" is.. And holy shit I am going insane soon. missing 1 coin on the 3/4 lvl. And on the second it took me over an hour to find the last one. and this coin I have searched for, for about 2 hours. Its tedious.

Beating the level in time is actually quite easy, i have almost done it all levels and also without killing anyones, it is pretty darn easy actually. But... finding the coins.. thats why I shiver in horror when I think about it. I have collected all coins on first and second level. I have tried the third, or whatever lvl "master key" is.. And holy shit I am going insane soon. missing 1 coin on the 3/4 lvl. And on the second it took me over an hour to find the last one. and this coin I have searched for, for about 2 hours. Its tedious.

Would the coins alone even be enough for the skills? The Insignia of the Thief only nets 20SP so in total, you'd only get 160SP even if you found all the coins in all eight missions.

Would the coins alone even be enough for the skills? The Insignia of the Thief only nets 20SP so in total, you'd only get 160SP even if you found all the coins in all eight missions.

Yeah, thats why I mean you need to do EVERYTHING. Atleast I think. However I have no idea if u might get more points if u do stuff on harder difficulty.

Yeah, thats why I mean you need to do EVERYTHING. Atleast I think. However I have no idea if u might get more points if u do stuff on harder difficulty.

Hmm, I don't think difficulty increases SP distribution. I'm just sitting here hoping we don't have to collect the coins :p

Ok I just bought the ability omniscience wich does "Amber vision allows you to detect enemies and tokens through walls. And I now see the coins as white icons. Lol it just went from retardedly hard to easy.

At what point does the Predator tree open up? Is that skill part of the Predator tree?

In my case the Predator skill tree opened up after mission 5 (6, if counting with the introduction).

As far as the My Precious achievement is concerned I can confirm it's for finding all 8 relics (which is kind of logical, as relic certainly fit the "treasure" description and you literally gather them in Styx's hideout).

Sadly, in order to unlock all skills, all insignia must be unlocked, including hose pesky tokens.

In my case the Predator skill tree opened up after mission 5 (6, if counting with the introduction).

It must be having 2 skill trees completed since each Predator skill requires 2 skill trees to be completed.

It's just weird because where it unlocked was like a perfect time story wise.

Edited by MitchMitchel