Complete Lambda Locations

It's my 2nd playthrough and I'm working with this list but I can't find the Lampda Location #14 which should be somewhere around the railway bridge.

It's possible that I found this one in my first playthrough but I would be much more satisfied when I could clear this one.

Is this (http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3590/pict0216yd1.jpg) the bridge you are talking about?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On number 21 is there any crates to break open or health to get or will walking up to the symbol get this one because I found it but the game doesn't update or anything.

I was wondering this same question this morning, as I did this mission again today to get the achievement of only using the gravity gun through Ravelhom, and I walked up to the symbol, tried to jump the fence from the car but nothing as well.

I'm still having difficulty on locating number 17, can't for the life of me see the symbol or crates :confused:

I was wondering this same question this morning, as I did this mission again today to get the achievement of only using the gravity gun through Ravelhom, and I walked up to the symbol, tried to jump the fence from the car but nothing as well.

I'm still having difficulty on locating number 17, can't for the life of me see the symbol or crates :confused:

The one in ravenholm is behind the fence. Ride the car up and jump, you can clear it. Turn on your flashlight the items are back in there. You can climb up a steel girder on the right wall to hop up and out when done.

Can anyone please update Lambda 33, I don't think it could get anymore vague than that.

This confused me also, it is a big room, looks to be the laundry room, lots of carts and what look to be huge washing machines. There is an elevated walkway at the far end with combine shooting at you. Along the right side of the wall if you look there is what appears to be "alley's" with railings in front of them, there are two they form a "U" shape, so when you go into one you come out the other. The Lamda is back there alnog with I think a poison crab zombie.

"10) In the same barn as you see the G-Man you may notice a Lambda logo spray painted on the box dangling from the crane. You will need to get up into the barn, kill any hostile creatures that you may encounter and dislodge the barrel that is holding the small cache of supply crates up, and then jump back down into the water to claim your prize."

This box is sitting at the bottom of the river. I have collected all the items inside. I have moved as close as it will let me get to the lambda symbol but it will not register. Anyone else have this problem? Was there another crate inside the box to break or were all the items loose? thanks.

^ When you come out of the mines - you'll come into day light and ontop of the mine entrance is the symbol. There is one of those bugs that can cause you serious harm ontop of the mine entrance so kill it from where you are.

Then jump on the boxes on the left and you should see supplies - use your gravity gun to suck them towards you.

Did the box break open? make sure you collect the items floating in the water. If not, see if you can reload and try it again. Look in your achievement list and see what the lambda count is, other than that, I have no idea.

Yes the box broke open and all the contents spilled out. I did double check the area when i collected everything. the only thing i can think of is that something from the box is flying away when it breaks and i didn't see it. my lambda count is one off and this is the one. thanks.

^ You could go back and re-try the from the last auto save, and see if that helps. Could just be a small glitch not registering you've got the contents I dunno.

Yeah after i beat the game i a going to do that. I can even reload the level from scratch because it is right at the start of the level. Thanks for trying to help.

Ok, I found 38 but I have a bigger problem. I deleted my Orange Box game off my hard drive because I had 44 unlocked and couldn't find 45 to save my life. I went thru the game step by step to find the one but it was nowhere to be found. I found that when I deleted the game any achievement totally completed stayed unlocked except the lambdas. I'm assuming that it's due to the fact that it wasn't complete.

It started off will none found and I'm collecting them with no problem. I get to Water Hazard and unlock the one at the ladder. I go upstairs and drop the crate but it won't unlock no matter what I do. I can walk out under it before I drop it, I can drop it and collect everything and I've restarted the level several times and nothing unlocks it. I've about had it with it to be honest... Any help would deeply be appreciated.

I'm looking for someone who would like to get all the team fortress 2 achievements. We could play 1 vs 1 and let each other win to get them. Send me a friend request and a message.

Gamer Profile: Voganator3

Err wrong spot matey!

Try posting this in the Achievement Trading Thread.

Chapter 8 : Sandtraps

29) In the cabin where you must place the batteries in order to open the gate for your buggy, there is a Lambda symbol on the ceiling right above the small bathroom. Use the gravity gun to pull down the cache.

I'm having a bit of a problem on this one, i'm currently in the cabin (where the batteries are) but there is no Lamboda symbol on the small bathroom ceiling, so obviously i can't locate it. am i missing something or what?.