Real Habanero achievement -- Help --

OK ive done the derby cup ones, I have all gold and used xl and venom to do it - for the Real Habanero if i select the un-upgraded chilli and go through them again although i have gold already would the achievement unlock or is it a waste of time.............any help thanks

• 1 year later...

I just tried to get this achievement by using the method of using the best Derby cars until the last race; where I used the Chili.

I was so mad when it didn't unlock...

But, I did the very first cup again (its only 2 races) and used the Chili for BOTH races and that then triggered the achievement to unlock.

So, try this if you get stuck, maybe it'll help you too :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

you are all a bunch of noobs, i did every cups and races with the chili unopgraded, i got the achievement... go ahead try it, it works! But if ur going to do it the nooby way wich i didnt even know existed before i red here after i got the achievement, wich is long time ago, but u probably miss like one cup or so, do some that u may think u havent completed.

• 5 months later...

I managed to get the achievement with a bit of cheating,start the cup with the best car (you can even upgrade it)and every last race you race with the chili (unupgraded).If you get first at the end of all cups your 60 GS achievement is yours!!!

• 7 months later...
you are all a bunch of noobs, i did every cups and races with the chili unopgraded, i got the achievement... go ahead try it, it works! But if ur going to do it the nooby way wich i didnt even know existed before i red here after i got the achievement, wich is long time ago, but u probably miss like one cup or so, do some that u may think u havent completed.

Please dont breed.

• 10 months later...

Il write what everyone is thinking... "dick"

• 1 month later...