League Games - What division are you in?

Creazil

I'm silver, I was top 25 once but then I lost due to everyone on my team sucking, I had like twice the amount of kills and points than my 2nd place.

I'm assuming its Bronze, Silver, then Gold. Unless there is like Tin below Bronze and Platinum above Gold.

Edited by ZacAttack159357

There are two divisions above Gold. But yeah I'm like 60th place now 'cos everyone on my team sucked and didn't confirm the kills... It should be based on independent ranking instead of win/loss. Especially when you've gone into the league games as a solo player.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/League_Play

I was feeling pretty good about silver since almost everyone I met was bronze... now I feel kinda bad, there are 3 ranks above gold so gold must be like average unless the top 2 ranks are like the best of the best.

Edited by ZacAttack159357

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/League_Play

I was feeling pretty good about silver since almost everyone I met was bronze... now I feel kinda bad, there are 3 ranks above gold so gold must be like average unless the top 2 ranks are like the best of the best.

Well I'm guessing the top division is for the real clans, like you know, OBEY, OPTIC etc..

I'm happy with Gold seeming as I only play Call of Duty for fun. :) But this league play is interesting so I had to try it out.

i am in platinum league, rank 21 last night, but its hit or miss getting a good team, would be better if you were ranked depending on your own score.

how the hell do you stop a good team at ctf, when 2 players leave your team because they cant take getting killed, then are not replaced, and the other 2 are plain shit :(

i played both moshpit and champion(think thats what they're called) both times i got chucked into gold i played a few matches and got moshpit up to platinum rank 30 i really aint that good of a player and my mate is MUCH better yet he got chucked into silver so dunno how they rank you

Hope they fix how you get placed, It currently has nothing to do with skill.

I won 3/5 games. Lost 2 due to bad teammates. Top Scorer, over 35 kills and 6.0 K/D each game. Got placed in Silver.

My friend won 4/5 games. Went -15 to -20 every game and was the lowest scorer on the team. Got placed in Gold

Got placed 139 in silver. Won the first 3 placement games but then the last 2 we were a player short and got dicked all over the place. After getting placed though, I can't even find a league match, it's just constantly matching players and then losing them, forever searching. I then go back to public match and within 2 seconds I'm in a game.

Edited by Steve9213

I won 3/5 games. Lost 2 due to bad teammates. Top Scorer, over 35 kills and 6.0 K/D each game. Got placed in Silver.

My friend won 4/5 games. Went -15 to -20 every game and was the lowest scorer on the team. Got placed in Gold

Vahn said it's to do with W/L not K/D or SPM.

i am in platinum league, rank 21 last night, but its hit or miss getting a good team, would be better if you were ranked depending on your own score.

how the hell do you stop a good team at ctf, when 2 players leave your team because they cant take getting killed, then are not replaced, and the other 2 are plain shit :(

I had a similar experience. Im also in platinum. I was playing ctf, 2 people dropped from our team, and to make matters worse me and another person had the shittiest end of lag comp to where we were constantly insta-killed or bullets did no damage. League play is going to be broken for a while if things like this happen. Cant kill what you cant hit.

Also, i started in gold league day 1, stomped it and then when i played in day 2 it put me in platinum. I keep bounding from 10-30 rank.

Its based on wins and who you win against, whether they are ranked yet or not. When you join the lobby on the countdown it'll show their rank symbol next to their name. The more ranked players you beat the more ladder points, the higher ranking youll get.

Its based on wins and who you win against, whether they are ranked yet or not. When you join the lobby on the countdown it'll show their rank symbol next to their name. The more ranked players you beat the more ladder points, the higher ranking youll get.

I lost horribly in my last league game and moved up from 57 to 19 on the leaderboard. lol.