Never loose a tournament

Assassino187

Ok if it already had been mentioned on other threads I hadnt seen it so whats the big deal. it has its own thread and new players can see it, I personally do not read every thread unless its something that i am looking for

It's in the guide which is probably going to be peoples first port of call when visiting this forum.

Oh and its "lose" not "loose" ;)

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

To be perfectly honest it takes so long to dashboard and load everything back up you're probably better off just playing the game for real.

While this has no guaranteed time limit to function within, you could try just going All-In with every hand. I've had matches where I lose in the first hand, but I've had other matches where I eliminated all 4 players in just 2-4 turns. So far I've done this on most of the matches I've played and I have 123/221 hands won. Ten matches won and all 5 bounty items unlocked. Now I'm just working on the Portal Poker Items and the achievement for $1,000,000 (10 matches won and it's at $540,000)

Otherwise it's mostly just enticing the computer into coming pooling money. Make a few small bets to get them to check, than when the pool is sufficient go All-In (or close to it) and they're likely to fold and you make the cash little bits at a time.

Yeah but the spelling is ok though. Thanks for the clarification.:woop:

Well, your spelling and grammar were wrong. So, the other person was correct in their statement. "It's" was spelled wrong and you missed proper punctuation.

Either way, this thread has been derailed. On topic, I dashboard all the time. So helpful!

Ok if it already had been mentioned on other threads I hadnt seen it so whats the big deal. it has its own thread and new players can see it, I personally do not read every thread unless its something that i am looking for

Thank you for this thread! :)

...and to the GRAMMAR-POLICE, last I chekked, this was will be is a VIDEO GAME forum.

Not a book editor's 4'um.

Edited by upNyaF4C3

DO NOT DASHBOARD!

Just press big X, choose disconnect profile.

When at the main menu, connect profile again.

It's even faster if you play disconnected from Live.

It's a 20 seconds process.