Perfect Season

TommyGun81

Yeah but doesn't it say awarded for an undefeated season? In theory when you draw a game that isn't being beaten so it should work? I've drawn a few games I think and I'm near the end of the season so I'll let you know if it works for me when I've done it mate.

I went through a whole season undefeated, i won the Spanish League, the Champions League and the Spanish Cup with Real and no achievement :(

I had like 45 wins and the rest draws...do you have to win every single game???

Did you do this in Season mode or in Master League. The achievement is for having an unbeaten season in ML. Last year you had to win every game as well

I got this achievement today, and i confirm you have to win every single match !!

In my first season, i won everything except 2 draws, and i didn't get the achievement. In my second season, i won every match and the achievement unlocks...

How do you sim on pro???

he's talking about masters league and not pro,

although on that pro mode thing, once you get into the first team you can constantly rest you only have to play the international games... in about 3 hours max i've already played for 7 teams in 3 countrys, i'm gonna get the 10 teams in 4 countrys achievement, then get transferred to a team in the champions league and then just play that season making sure i win the league, cup & champions league and hopefully get both the european and world player of the year

Edited by rza_2002