if the world decided to ban all video games but one wich one would you choose to keep

AssassinGnome

Edit:Adding a bit on info so you can get the idea XD

For yourself and for future generations!

Me personally Fall out 3 god knows if the world become like that what better way to practice surviving than playing fall out 3.

Edited by AssassinGnome

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably go with Grandia II for the Dreamcast.

But if I'd have to choose a 360 retail title, it'd probably wind up being either Rock Band 3 (for all the content I have downloaded), or even Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2.

Why the latter? 'Cause if I have the rest of my life to play only one game, I'd rather finish that damn game (and it's achievements). xD

if it could be any game to keep from my life time then i'd go with tetris.. it's not my fave game ever but if i had to make a bold statement about it then i would definetly say it's the most perfect game ever created.. i mean tetris can be as challenging or as easy as the player wants it to be, it requires skill timing and dexterity, it can be picked up and played by literally anybody and it has that all important one more go factor

if it had to be a 360 game i'd probably choose left 4 dead

Regardless of what title was chosen, it would soon lead to the end of all game playing. This is as stupid as questions like “If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life….” no matter what you choose, you would be sick of it after about a month. Something might be your favorite game, but if it was all there was to play it would become real boring, real fast.

I'd stop playing period. Just like online poker, when I see the writing on the wall I get the hell out of dodge. Also, all of the offline games would get too boring to keep replaying them over and over again. But, if online gaming were allowed I'd probably keep Halo: Reach since it's the one multiplayer game I'm pretty good at.