Sindel likes to Whip her hurr..

BlindxLink

4 / 10, epic fail lol her fatality is quite boring too :p

I think you left your sense of humor in Hitler's house.

I didn't know I was in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon's forum, but this video is on the new Mortal Kombat. Unfortunately I can't create my own fatalities in this game.

Lol they could have made her fatalities more than just head explosions.

Oh I know. I was using Sindel to get some Trophies/Achievements, and noticed she loved to whip her hair. This song is fucking annoying and I hate Sindel, so I combined them and made this pile of shit! Weee!

Oh I know. I was using Sindel to get some Trophies/Achievements, and noticed she loved to whip her hair. This song is fucking annoying and I hate Sindel, so I combined them and made this pile of shit! Weee!

hahah i like the vid..even though you are right the song is annoying. They could have made her fatalities better. lol squeeze them to death with her hair or something...

hahah i like the vid..even though you are right the song is annoying. They could have made her fatalities better. lol squeeze them to death with her hair or something...

I was hoping there would be a fatality where she wraps her hair around the guy, and squeezes til it just just cuts through them.

Another cool one would be her classic skin rip scream fatality.