Games u wish u didnt buy

Pitbob27

Its reall bugging me coz i hate it when u buy a game coz u here it is good and then u go and buy it and play it and it turns out not all that great and u start to wish u didnt buy it. Has any1 done the same thing or similar.(write the list of games u wish u never bought)

1) PDZ

2) Nfs most wanted

3) prey

4) quake 4

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its reall bugging me coxz i hate it when u buy a game coz u here it is good and then when u play it its not all that great and u wish u didnt buy it. As any1 done the same thing or similar.

1) PDZ

2) Moto gp 06

3) Nfs nost wanted

4) prey

5) quake 4

This might be better suited in the Top 5 section. You do have a list of 5 afterall. Maybe you can trim it down to a list of 4, no better be safe and make it 3. Im glad I could help.

This might be better suited in the Top 5 section. You do have a list of 5 afterall. Maybe you can trim it down to a list of 4, no better be safe and make it 3. Im glad I could help.

Thnks for your concern but thats my true feeling toward thoses games i dont wana give out false imformation, plus people might only have 1 game or 8 games they wish they didnt buy

Its reall bugging me coxz i hate it when u buy a game coz u here it is good and then u go and buy it and play it and it turns out not all that great and u start to wish u didnt buy it. Has any1 done the same thing or similar.(write the list of games u wish u never bought)

1) PDZ

2) Moto gp 06

3) Nfs most wanted

4) prey

5) quake 4

Quake 4 and Prey kicked ass IMO i own both of them and dont regret buying them :D infact, i like all the games i buy there's not one game i wish i diddnt buy

Quake 4 and Prey kicked ass IMO i own both of them and dont regret buying them :D infact, i like all the games i buy there's not one game i wish i diddnt buy

Prey is short and the levels are like all similar in someway

Quake4 muiltiplayer is impossible on live coz of lag and story mode take way!!!!!!!! to long to load when u die, especially if your trying general mode.

u waiste like 45-60 secs each time waiting for it to load when u die:mad:

1. nba live 06

2. ncaa college basketball

3. madden 06

4. Ridge Racer

5. Rumble Roses

3 sports games, and 2 others. I'm sure i'd like Ridge Racer if I would put more time into it, but Rumble Roses I've given all up all hope on. lol.

Dont ever BUY any sports games (Other than madden) rent them get the points and bring them back

Prey is short and the levels are like all similar in someway

Quake4 muiltiplayer is impossible on live coz of lag and story mode take way!!!!!!!! to long to load when u die, especially if your trying general mode.

u waiste like 45-60 secs each time waiting for it to load when u die:mad:

yeah, prey is short but IMO its fun and quake 4 only has two things wrong with it IMO, no one really plays it and the 2 minute waiting time to play a game, also you cant die in prey, you go into a mini game and come back where you left off ;)

• 2 weeks later...

1. Streetfighter 2: Its too hard and frustrating. :mad:

2. Outpost Kaloki X: After a few levels this game gets Reeaaalllyyy boring, its the same old shit over and over and over again.

3: Battlefield 2: 1942 was much better....

4. Wik: Fable Of Souls; Great multiplayer, the challange ain't to bad either. But the Storyline sucks, and the game is definitely not worth 800 MS-Points.

5. Zuma: Ok Game, but its not worth the 800 MS-Points.