Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to beat the game with the shinden in single player but its just not working, I die too easily. I can beat the game with the mosquito with 5 lives left over...great balance on the planes stats huh?

I'm lookin for someone good to play through the game on coop with, that can offset the weakness of the shinden by using the mosquito. Add me on XBLA!

Need someone that is decent at this game to play with, everyone I've played with so far dies on the 4th level at best then quits. I'll help anybody who is willing to help me. Send me a friend request next time you're on. Thanks.

GT: Detrimantix

Edited by Detrimantix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to get these it dosent have to be over xbox live if u have 2 controllers set ur joint strike to the lightnig bolt activate it and fly arond the screen so the enemy ship pass through it it took me about 20 seconds to get then just play through normally it dosent matter if the 2nd player runs out of lives u still get the achievement i did this with a guitar hero controller and it ran out of lives in stage 2 and i still got both the achievements

hope this helps anyone who still needs these

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...