Problem getting past the final boss to get items

ghen

really id say just beat the game and work on the 100% again. you still need to lvl up and its a waste of time trying to find every little way around that last boss area. just dont go in the room that blows up in your next playthrough until you have everything.

it is very possible to get through there if you really want too.

really id say just beat the game and work on the 100% again. you still need to lvl up and its a waste of time trying to find every little way around that last boss area. just dont go in the room that blows up in your next playthrough until you have everything.

it is very possible to get through there if you really want too.

heh that's a good point as well. thanks.

i think i screwed myself because of this...i didnt know that would lead to the end of the game blowing up that room...after the room blew up i went around for like 6 or 7 hours collecting items..some took me an hour in and of themselves to figure out...im at 93% and i see that there is a room right underneath the lake where the final boss fight is at theres no ? mark there but i can only count 7 or 8 items left on the map so im thinking that theres one in there...does anyone know for sure if ones in that room?...its right underneath the lake and theres only one way in...or a better way to put it is would i be able to see if theres an item in there if i havent been to that room yet?...i can see the room just not sure if thers an item in there.... as a matter of fact the room i need is right underneath the circle that this guy has on his map and he doesnt have it filled in either...so im assuming there isnt an ietm in there if he isnt worrying about it

Edited by nikolai420

What I'm worried about is that I'm down to three more gold bars, and they might be in that purple area I can't get to. I got passed the elevator part from the OP, but after that there is a space you have to climb that ends with a cover that needs a grenade. But there's no way to keep the grenade from falling.

any tips on exactly how to get past the boss underground?

i know there's a way i just cant seem to find it.

just need to know that one key spot once im under the elevator to get to the right.

i keep coming to dead ends. not sure what im missing.

EDIT: nevermind, found it! ill post the exact route as soon as i figure out how to get the map loaded in paint. only seems to open in adobe for some reason...

Edited by DoomTrooper