Very Easy 400G

slimepunch

out the model collection 2 this was by far the easiest out of the 3. took me around 15 mins :woop:. the funny thing is i have a vague memory of playing this as part of the sonic gems collection on ps2. Twas pretty bad then and it hasn't aged particularly well. ah well it was still fun to relive this childhood memory. thanks to this collection I know have an extra 1200g and it works out cheaper than a full retail game with only 1000g. :locked

out the model collection 2 this was by far the easiest out of the 3. took me around 15 mins :woop:. the funny thing is i have a vague memory of playing this as part of the sonic gems collection on ps2. Twas pretty bad then and it hasn't aged particularly well. ah well it was still fun to relive this childhood memory. thanks to this collection I know have an extra 1200g and it works out cheaper than a full retail game with only 1000g. :locked

The next two Model 2 games come out early next year. Though Sonic the Fighters might still be the easiest out of them.