30/60 day program questions

Shiney Cheese

I have heard some reports that if you fail a single exercise in either of the 30 or 60 day programs, you will not get the associated achievement once you have completed that specific program. Can anyone verify if this is true or not? Thanks.

Edited by Shiney Cheese
rewordign

• 2 weeks later...

I can verify that the achievements/in-game stats for these 30/60 day programs are very glitchy.

For me, I completed my first 30-day program, but no achievement! I failed a few exercises (the T-Push ups) because the Kinect did not recognize me doing the motion (started on BRONZE difficulty). But, I missed no days/workouts. However, the progress in-game says I completed 1-out-of-3 of the 30-day programs. So odd!!!

So, I did the next 30-day program, and this time the achievement unlocked! I failed a few exercises (playing on GOLD difficulty, haha!), so I had to restart the workout. The achievement unlocked, but the in-game progress did not give me credit (still shows I only completed 1 of the 30-day programs!) So frustrating!!!!!!!

Right now, I'm on my third 30-day program (Day 4 of 20). I lowered the difficulty to SILVER in hopes that I don't fail anything and don't have to restart a workout. The only thing I can hope for is that the in-game progress gets counted so I can move towards the 60-day programs.... sometime THIS YEAR!!!!!! LOL!!! I don't mind the workouts, in fact I look forward to them immensely, but I would like to move on to other workout games as more and more are releasing these days.

Best not to fail any... and hope for the best!!! Good luck, man!!!

• 1 year later...