Is this any good?

eHeadache

I've rather enjoyed my time with it so far. I'm only an hour or so in to the game, but it has been pleasantly surprising.

I do have a couple of questions, if anyone would care to answer; Does this game require more space than most Kinect games? I have just a little over 6 feet of playing space, but the game occasionally doesn't register what I am doing, in regards to walking mainly. The Kinect has a good view of the floor too, so I don't think that's the problem.

Also, has anyone tried this game with 'Zoom' by Nyko? People are reporting different levels of success with different games, but this game has not been mentioned as far as I can see. If this game works well with it, I'll invest in the hardware.

Thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For a survival horror fan like me, this game was great. The motion controls work well, if you just know how to do the moves right. Not many things are as satisfying in games, as slicing the enemies up with your Chains, Meat Mincer or Chainsaw in this game with your own hands. Just pure madness and fun. Got the 1000g in it.

• 3 weeks later...

This game is way too intense, I had to beat it little bits at a time haha.. The controls are amazing, most fun I've had playing video games... Screaming while in an XBL Party, good times. The boss battles are soooo sweet. (with the dodging etc)

And once you get the glove of Azoth... oh my does it get even better.

Edited by Blue Thunder28

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually try to play a horror/survival game for the Halloween season, and for last Halloween, Rise of Nightmares was that game. Slashing and kicking your way through a land full of blood-thirsty creatures is pretty darn fun.

The game control, for me, worked really well.

• 3 months later...