Hello all, I'm Tracy Lou

Spiral 462

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to posting on here but thought I would try it and say hello. I love this site for the Achievement Guides, so thanks to all that help to create and submit them, they are a great help sometimes lol. I only have a few friends added on my xbl, so feel free to add me. Right now I'm playing Dead Rising 2, but I'm also a fan of Elder Scrolls, the Mass Effect trilogy, BioShock, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Tomb Raider, Left 4 Dead, and Borderlands to name a few. Not enough time in the day to play all the games I want lol.. Ugh

Gt: SpiralOut46and2

Also on Twitter: Tracy__Lou (two underscores)

..I use this primarily to follow gaming news and updates as well :)

Awesome, thanks! Added. Maybe I can catch you for some Dead Rising 2 or L4D multiplayer! I'm trying to squeeze out a few more cheevos on DR2 before I start another game, the question is what to play next!? LOL if only there were 25 hrs in a day....

Thanks again! I really enjoy this site :-)

Awesome, thanks! Added. Maybe I can catch you for some Dead Rising 2 or L4D multiplayer! I'm trying to squeeze out a few more cheevos on DR2 before I start another game, the question is what to play next!? LOL if only there were 25 hrs in a day....

Thanks again! I really enjoy this site :-)

Cool... because i downloadad DR2 for free and have not started the cheevos.... let me know... send me a message via xbox when playing.... i have a windows phone, so i get notificatios instantly over the phone... if i am available... we can get to zombie slaying and achievement hunting...

see you around.

Hi Tracy, welcome to the site! Very excellent choices in games! Definite replay value on all. I LOVE Bethesda and BioWare. Mass Effect and BioShock are two of my favorite franchises. Despite it being a glitchy bitch, Skyrim is AMAZING. I haven't played Oblivion yet. I own both L4D and L4D2. I'm working on maxing out the achievements on the first one. Maybe we can help each other out? Hit me up sometime!

Thanks Avenger, yeah I downloaded it for free too a few weeks ago, and I'm glad I did because I'm having a lot of fun with it lol! I won't be on again until Wednesday and Thursday evening, but I'll see if you're on then. Awesome!

And thank you Shadow, yes I absolutely love those games too. I would love to see the Mass Effect story played out into a movie, I think that would be cool to see lol. I have lots of cheevos to get on both L4D's as well, feel free to add me on Xbox and I'll be happy to join you on that. Thanks guys! Nothing but awesome people here :)

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to posting on here but thought I would try it and say hello. I love this site for the Achievement Guides, so thanks to all that help to create and submit them, they are a great help sometimes lol. I only have a few friends added on my xbl, so feel free to add me. Right now I'm playing Dead Rising 2, but I'm also a fan of Elder Scrolls, the Mass Effect trilogy, BioShock, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Tomb Raider, Left 4 Dead, and Borderlands to name a few. Not enough time in the day to play all the games I want lol.. Ugh

Gt: SpiralOut46and2

Also on Twitter: Tracy__Lou (two underscores)

..I use this primarily to follow gaming news and updates as well :)

Welcome to the site and feel free to add me if you need a hand with anything. If I ahve the game I will be glad to help.

GT: Billamus

Thanks Rapture! I've been enjoying my Xbox for about 2 years now, but it was just in the past year that I finally started paying attention to achievements lol. They add soooo much more to the game, so I'm having fun with them now. BTW, awesome gamer score there! Wow.. Congrats!! :)

And thank you Shadow, yes I absolutely love those games too. I would love to see the Mass Effect story played out into a movie, I think that would be cool to see lol. I have lots of cheevos to get on both L4D's as well, feel free to add me on Xbox and I'll be happy to join you on that.

Ha! Agreed! I've been saying the same thing about "Mass Effect" since the first game. Filmmaking is my passion so I'm determined to adapt it in the future. I'm hoping nobody beats me to it. :) I'll look you up so we can L4D or Mass Effect 3. :)

I hope you do, Shadow! Lol Ever since getting into Mass Effect, I've thought it would be a terrific movie or even a series lol. I was very bummed out when I finished 3 and there was no more to play, ha ha :) Thanks again to everyone that's taken a minute on here and replied to my post, and added me on Xbox. I'll say it again, nothing but awesome people on here! I love this site. :)

I hope you do, Shadow! Lol Ever since getting into Mass Effect, I've thought it would be a terrific movie or even a series lol. I was very bummed out when I finished 3 and there was no more to play, ha ha :)

You're not alone. :-) It's a fun series. Great story, amazing gameplay. I've played all three games twice now. We'll chat & co-op soon!

Yeah I've noticed online that there is a huge fan following for the Mass Effect trilogy. I was already a part of that before I even finished the first one. My FemShep was awesome, and I loved Garrus, Joker, shoot...the whole crew! lol There are so many other games that also have incredible stories to them... There's definitely some talented people out there with incredible imaginations putting these games together for us. Cheers to them! lol :)

Ha! I had a FemShep too. I wanted a change up from playing typical standard male characters. I think heironesses are rare in gaming. I fell in love with the whole crew. I hadn't played a game till Mass Effect where I felt close to the characters and cared about their future. I sat for 10min on some of the decisions on the third game.

You played a FemShep! That is awesome!! I loved the characters as well, and doing all of their loyalty missions was so cool. How can you not fall in love with Wrex, Jack, Liara, Joker.. All of them!? Lol :) I loved the story as well, the only other game where I've gotten that consumed in the story of it was Elder Scrolls lol. But it was almost like a REALLY good book you just can't put down. The Reapers, the Protheans, the Collectors, the Geth... I want a Mass Effect 4 lol!

Thanks xTikTak! Welcome to you too :)

Thank you Lewis, yeah that's how I stumbled upon this site was just checking out the achievement guides (which are great help!) and finally I joined lol. I really like it all around. It's practically my home page on my tablet, I'm on it all the time lol :)