Last Classic Mode Level, I Need Help

mdp 73

I need help getting the hidden tape in the last classic mode level. I think it's called Ruins. It's way up high on a building and a helicopter is pointing at it with a spotlight. Can anyone desribe or post a video on how I am supposed to get it? This is one of the last goals I have and would really appreciate it if someone could help me. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
i'm having trouble with the bloody donuts....i can find 4 not 5

i cant find the fifth either

its the last goal i need to complete classic mode

i have the 2 you get going off the building and landing on the broken freeway and the one with the ramps on the car and the one right next to the donut shop in the little "L"

if anyone knows where it is let me know

• 3 weeks later...

i can also only find 4. they are: the one on the broken freeway, the one behind the breakable glass near the bulldozer and busses, the one over the entrance to the elevator near the tape, and the one over a little ramp in the street. hope that helps you, do you know where my last tape is?

edit: nvm i was missing the one next to the donut shop lol i thought you meant the one over the ramp. so one of the other ones i listed has gotta be the last donut for you

Edited by ashwee1218

yes the one your looking for is just on the other side of the donut shop from the one over the ramp on the street...the donut shop is shaped like an "L"...its in the L in a way...just circle the donut shop if you dont know hwat im talking about...youll find it if you go around that place enough