TK ORBS glitched

Aeternox

Well just as the title says, just wanted to let people know that the TK orbs are glitched at least for me, everytime I grab one and throw it and the orb shatters the upgrade orbs don't appear for me to grab. I've had this happen several times now and I think that this was now the worse game breaking glitch that I've ever had in a SR game or any game I've played before.

Just hope they count as being collected and I'm really pissed because I don't have the time to replay a 40 hour plus game again for orbs so I will say this to anyone looking to double up you will more then likely only get what you can if this happens to you.

R.I.P Saints row Franchise for me, obviously deep silver doesn't know what they're doing with this IP.

If you jumped close to them, you collected them trough the orb without needing to destroy it. The orb itself is still there, that's why you don't get "another" one after destroying it, because you allready own it

Yup - I noticed I got a few orbs by bouncing off the TK spheres early on, and when I went back to them later and smashed them, they were empty. But I can confirm that everything added up in the end, and I got all of the orbs along with the achievement. No need to worry.