Ultimate Team Strategy

JRWEBBY

Ok so I am kind of new to ultimate team, I mean I have a squad full of gold players but my chemistry is really low. I want to know what is the best way to make a good squad, should I save up my coins and buy packs or should I just try and buy some really good players that I want to get my chemistry up. Being an Arsenal fan I want some Arsenal players but I also wanted to get some Barcelona players as well seeing as they are my second favorite club. I was wondering if I should just buy them individually or hope to get them in packs? Thanks guys.

Chemistry is based on:

Playing a formation that the players prefer

Having a squad of same nationality or same league or club. i.e full Brasil squad or a team full of Premier League players (which is what i done in Fifa 10 Uiltimate Team)

Manager that players the same formation as what you and your players prefer: i.e Brasil team, with a brasilian manager playing 4-4-2 and ur playing a 4-4-2 formation that ur players all prefer.

Also playing players in correct positions. i.e CAM playing in a CAM role not a CM or CDM.

Hope that helps.

Best way is to decided what u want, play games with the squad u have, either online or beat the computer by alot of goals. Then once u feel u hav enough coins starting buying some players and including them in a new squad.