Ribbon Guide

Xenolith666

On the defend 4 M-com stations ribbon, just make sure you or someone in you squad puts a defend order on A or B, which ever your at, by using the back button. Then killing an enemy within 10 feet of the M-com station. After each kill, put another defend order on it, then rinse-repeat...

not sure if that will work but i got my ribbon by killing 4 guys while they are on the act of planting on the MCOMS. when your near the MCOM you will hear like 2-3 beeps as indicator that someone is planting. Thats a good indication when to trigger your c4s in case you made a trap.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First let me congratulate you on this ribbon guide, as this is the only thing that is needed for the understanding of how to get the 1000g, there is no real need for a guide, just this, this should be what people read first! this should be in the main guide, and if it's not, then the main guide should be pulled as the guide maker is a retard for not covering what you have! again... THANK YOU SIR!

Great guide! Helped me a lot with some of the harder to get ribbons.

All that is left for me is the air warfare ribbon. While I have fun flying jets and helicopters, I barely kill anyone with it and good helicopter pilots are as rare as seats in a havoc. This ribbon is ruining my k/d ratio and my ppm, so I hope I´ll get that soon. Then I can finally act as an infantrist again :uzi:

First let me congratulate you on this ribbon guide, as this is the only thing that is needed for the understanding of how to get the 1000g, there is no real need for a guide, just this, this should be what people read first! this should be in the main guide, and if it's not, then the main guide should be pulled as the guide maker is a retard for not covering what you have! again... THANK YOU SIR!

It is definitely in the newer Achievement guide and Roadmap that I wrote.. it is not in the Neomop written guide.

Glad it's helping everyone, you're welcome!

Thanks for the guide, it was pretty helpful ;)

I got a question, on which map can I find the Venom and the Kasatka?

Operation Firestorm, Kharg Island and Caspian Border have the larger choppers.. where as Noshahr Canals and Damavand Peak have the smaller "Little Bird" choppers.

On the defend 4 M-com stations ribbon, just make sure you or someone in you squad puts a defend order on A or B, which ever your at, by using the back button. Then killing an enemy within 10 feet of the M-com station. After each kill, put another defend order on it, then rinse-repeat...

Has anyone confirmed this working? I don't believe that's what the ribbon is asking for.

Edited by Xenolith666

Just wanted to post that the Surveillance Efficiency Ribbon can now be unlocked with the ground-deployed motion sensor.

I wasn't sure but was hopeful after seeing "motion sensor assist" for the first time today and not having the MAV. Put it next to one of the crates as Defenders in Rush, and got the ribbon. Really nice for those of us who can't snipe and prefer the other classes, as working towards that drone felt a bit like a grind.

The nemesis ribbon info might need a little update :S

Was playing squad rush earlier and got like 6 kills on one guy and 5 on two others, and im thinking, WTF, where is my nemesis ribbon.

Anyway game ends and as if by magic while the next round was loading the following message popped up.

"A nemesis ribbon is awarded when you kill another player 5 times without them killing you".

So, im guessing DICE/EA have changed the conditions since the last update?

EDIT: did some digging and someone on another forum said they got the nemesis ribbon today after killing someone 6 times without them being killed by that player :S

:Bounce: I got my last two yesterday and Saturday. Picked up Emplacement on Saturday playing Rush defense on Tehran Highway (got first kill of game and next to last in the game lol). Then I got Air warfare yesterday using the attack 'copter in canals offense rush. All I needed was a vehicle with a turret instead of missles lol.

For the M-Com defender, just do what I do every time I play defender in Rush. Pick Support with C4, put three C4 on the M-Com and then go find a spot that allows you to see any enemy coming for it. Wait til you see them arm it (you will hear something like Blip Blip) and then just detonate it. If you're lucky you will get 2 enemies with one detonation.

I average about 10 or so C4 kills every time I play Defender in Rush, never thought I would get the ribbon but now I've gotten it 2-3 times.

Just keep trying, you will feel better about yourself getting it legit than boosted.

For the M-Com defender, just do what I do every time I play defender in Rush. Pick Support with C4, put three C4 on the M-Com and then go find a spot that allows you to see any enemy coming for it. Wait til you see them arm it (you will hear something like Blip Blip) and then just detonate it. If you're lucky you will get 2 enemies with one detonation.

I average about 10 or so C4 kills every time I play Defender in Rush, never thought I would get the ribbon but now I've gotten it 2-3 times.

Just keep trying, you will feel better about yourself getting it legit than boosted.

I will try this, thanks. I almost got the 2 emplacement kills yesterday. I got 1 and saw the next tank rolling around the corner but the game ended. I'm gonna try some games of CQ on Oman for it.